Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

:( ... Hope you feel better soon chick x

WEEK 7 - WEDNESDAY

B - overnight oats with raspberries

L - tomato onion and herb pasta n sauce with left over sausage (1 syns) chopped up and put in, and lots of spinach (the only superfree I could face!!).

D - sw lasagne and broccoli

Hungry now, but can't really face anything cos I'm worried it'll flare things up!

Syns = 1
Hex A = √
Hex B = √

Weigh in tomorrow... was really praying for a 3lb loss cos a) I've been really good all week and b) it'd make my total loss 1 stone, but... I'm not thinking it's likely. Plus I'm concerned after a day of not much food or drink I might have put my body into starvation mode and retain loads of water! Oh well, let's not over think it and just see what happens!

Some pics...

Attachments

• 1424897498928.jpg
    1424897498928.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1424897519352.jpg
    1424897519352.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 41
Becki, they were from Amazon last Xmas time. Of was a set of four x

How's your tooth this morning?

It's not actually as bad...think the antibiotics are beginning to work and managed some sleep last night! Appointment to have the root canal in 45 mins too!

So today was weigh in day...-4lb!!!! I'm sooooo pleased! It means I've met a few targets I'd set...

1) To loose a stone (now lost 1 stone and 1 lb!),

2) To get to 10stone 8lb....my highest happy weight (I was 10st 7.8lb!)

Now only got 5 lb til target (then I'm gonna see if I still feel I wanna loose more or if I wanna maintain at that weight).

Thanks! Just got a 'Look' magazine from the shop as a treat...time to plan my 'skinny wardrobe'!

Well done! That's a terrific loss!! :)

Wow what a fantastic loss! And pleased tooth is improving x

Thanks all...I was over the moon! Perhaps barely eating or drinking yesterday helped!!! Now my next challenge is that we're going to my parents' this weekend for my mum's birthday... And I've agreed to making Oreo cupcakes instead of a bday cake!!! So trying to stay low syns the rest of the week...I'd be gutted if all my hard work this week was wasted if I get a gain next week!!!

WEEK 8- THURSDAY

B - Vanilla quark with peach

S - banana and a coffee

L - super speed soup and a toasted ham sandwich (hex b and 2 syns for flora light)

D - sw carbonara (hex a) Then 2 x 1/2 syn brownies with vanilla quark and cherries for pud (1 syn)

Syns = 3
Hex a =√
Hex b =√

Weigh in = -4lb bringing me to 10st 8lb (exact weight was 10st 7.8lb)

1/2 syn brownies:

6 eggs, separated
60g cocoa powder
70g sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
Frylight

Preheat oven to 180°c
Whisk egg whites til firm
Mix yolks with cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla extract. If mixture becomes too stiff, add a little of the egg whites.
Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
Spray a shallow dish with frylight. Pour mixture in and bake for 20-25 mins.

Attachments

• 1424991277477.jpg
    1424991277477.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1424991292110.jpg
    1424991292110.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 40
Oooh they look lush! Do they taste brownie like and not egg like?

They do taste like brownies and not eggy, but the texture's more cake like than brownie like not so thick and heavy as a standard brownie. You can telo they dont have fkour in, but think the cococa powder makes them less eggy! Not a bad substitute though.

Back