JEM Before and After losing 185 pounds!

wow just seen this thread. u look fab gem im gobsmacked you look so different, so much younger. you have done so well. you are amazing

Wowee you look fantastic what an advert for this diet amazing!

You look amazing. You must feel amazing as well. Do you have tons more energy. You are a total inspiration !!
WELL DONE !

x
Bettyboo

Wow, to say there's a dramatic difference is an understatement and congrats is all I can think of! Am dumbstruck lol. Can I ask had you a problem with loose skin? It doesn't look as if you had. I have at least 8st to lose and ideally 12st and I am afraid of loose skin if I ever manage to lose it!

Congrats again. :)

How's JEM these days? :D

jem your photos of success are amazing, you look fabulous and it has inspired me, i am on cd for almost 2 weeks, so i am at the beginning of my journey. love highheels x

You look amazing. You must feel amazing as well. Do you have tons more energy. You are a total inspiration !!
WELL DONE !

x
Bettyboo

Thanks :D I do have tons more energy now and had no idea on how much I was missing out on in life!

x

Wow, to say there's a dramatic difference is an understatement and congrats is all I can think of! Am dumbstruck lol. Can I ask had you a problem with loose skin? It doesn't look as if you had. I have at least 8st to lose and ideally 12st and I am afraid of loose skin if I ever manage to lose it!

Congrats again. :)

I have been very lucky with loose skin, it was one thing that did worry me when I started though. I did lots of exercise when I was on CD and I think that made a big difference, but also think it helped that I'm youngish and haven't had babies so my skin was still quite elastic.

For the last year or so my stomach and thighs were a bit wobbly but I'm now doing loads of exercise and running and that seems so have improved greatly in the last 6 weeks......so I'm hoping to have a beach bod by the summer!!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'd still rather be slim and have wobbly bits!!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.....you can do it!

x

You amazing lady Jem.... you look fantastic.
A true inspiration to those of us who are just starting out.
Well done, it can't have been easy so congratulations, you really look gorgeous!

Michelle

good gracious jen.. you look absolutely amazing!!.. an absolute inspiration to us all!!

Shaz xx

week 1 - 8lb loss
week 2 - 8lb loss

Well I guess Jem may have gone for that early morning 5 miler to start her week off. I just weighed myself and have dropped another 3lbs; maybe she is running for me (cos I cant). So proud of her - Jem is MY inspiration and she deserves her success AND her sponsorship. It is what is keeping her focussed now. A little support goes a long, long way.

cant believe i missed this thread. jem you look amazing cant wait till i can post some before and after pics If i ever get there!!

WELL DONE

I missed this thread too. You do look amazing Jem! Wow. Bet you are thrilled......I would be hun.
x

Back