Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

oi missy negative - dont beat yourself up 9 tomorrow is still good if you eat mostly superfree and free during the day x

Stop weighing yourself, an extra few syns won't have made you gain 2lb of fat overnight. It could be anything hun, so don't worry, just stick to your 9 syns today, I'm guessing your back at work so just stay syn free until the evening and then have a nice treat :)

Not planning on any syns today in the hope that my body eats my ass lol! I'm thinking it was actually the STUPID amount of pineapple that I ate yesterday that has caused my weight to go up :( Was going to get weighed tomorrow instead of Wednesday but now I don't know and may just rush to get in to Weds weigh in.

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk (A1 and B1)

Lunch
Fruit salad and apple

Dinner
Pasta bake-pasta, passata, cheese (A2), mushrooms, onion, peppers, sweetcorn and carrots.

Snack
2 x HiFi (B2)
Apple

Last edited:
you like pasta bake eh lol ; 0) x

I'm a bit like that. I used to do green days which I'm going back too and it's just chips with beans and quorn chilli haha x

I'm a bit like that. I used to do green days which I'm going back too and it's just chips with beans and quorn chilli haha x

It's just trying to make what's quick and easy after work with minimal thought, hopefully I can start to mix things up again soon ...though I reckon it could be the summer months before I become adventurous as in winter I just want comfort food and to hibernate!

if its what ya like tho why not x

good luck Jenna, what times WI? mines at 5, we're in it together tonight lol. (won't be updating until later though as have to rush straight to running club, don't think I'll even be able to stay to group tonight)

I'm a Tuesday too ladies - but not til 7pm!! My scales don't seem to be budging even after another good week!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How come you're WI tonight & not Wednesday? Good luck anyways.

P.S Where's my recipe for the Malteser Cake Mrs??????.......for when Im at target obviously lol!!!

Back