Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Phah! Whats half a pound! Just think tho over the last 2 weeks you've had a 2lb loss, which is a fabulous loss as you're so near to target....think of the bigger picture! But why is it your fault....its certainly wouldn't be pineapplegate lol! Believe me, I know these last few pounds are a real beatch to shift, so keep at it. My only suggestion would to maybe mix up your food a bit & see if that makes a difference?????

Donny & Marie??????? I was a Donny fan & have seen him a few times lol!!!

Jenna that 0.5 will come off next week hun dont stress. Could you do a batch cook on a weekend so that you have something different to try coming in from work?

I dont think its pineapplegate either lol - could it be pastagate? I dont know as I dont eat a lot of it.

I don't think it's pasta cause even though I do green I weigh it and never exceed 70g.

It may be the sausages, bread and high syns each day. I am really disappointed even though I knew it was coming. Also disappointed as I had 13 syns today then went to a wake this evening and had a big malteser bun. I'm so annoyed I've sabotaged myself further.

Well you have 2 choices as I see it ( maybe 3 if you include the 3rd) - 1. Tomorrow is another day move on and forget whats done
2. Carry on Sabotaging and make it even worse
3. Bend over and feel my size 8 up ya jacksie???

Whats it to be?? the choice is yours ;)

It wont come to that hun you will be back on it tomorrow. Even I know you wont let yourself slip back into old habits. Think about those dresses you want to get into - they are gorgeous.

It could still be totm Jenna, as daft as it sounds even when we don't have periods we sometimes still have some of the symtoms, I know some older ladies who have been through the change who still have a gain every month

I agree donna, I dont have them now due to having the coil fitted , but you can guarantee every month I get the sore boobs etc. Our C says the same women still have a cycle and get symptoms even though they dont have the actual totm.

Nah emsie, I'm too lazy to have periods lol run my pill back to back haha! Hopefully ill see a dif next week, if not it could be back to Sunday weighing....I like being lighter in the morn haha!

Is it good to do that?? Anyway you can still have the symptoms so just have a good week and see what next week brings(and good doesn't mean no food! )x x

Hey Jenna, sorry to hear about your gain...it doesn't sound like it was deserved to me love!

I lost half again this week (second week in a row) and I was raging last night! Really gutted after trying so hard these last few weeks, but have dusted myself off today and ready to keep trying! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know if you're meant to do it or not emsie.... I haven't died yet so ill not worry for now haha!

Thanks Laura and well done on your loss no matter how small.

Today
Breakfast
70g shreddies, milk and banana (bx2 and a1)

Snack
2 x hi fi-6syns
Apple

Lunch
Fruit salad

Dinner
Pasta bake (same as usual-a2)

Then off to see donny and Marie tonight!

*Emsie* said:
Well I'm no doc but I don't think you should lol not continuosly anyway :confused:
Enjoy the concert x

I take my pills back to back, but with a break after every 3 packets.....so nine weeks of pills, one week off, nine weeks on...etc. 3 or 4 periods a year....couldn't cope with 12!! But I do have endometriosis so anything is better than an 18 month long period like I've had! Lol x

Back