Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

well done both of you on your losses :)

I maintained Jenna after 1lb loss last week and 1.5lbs gain the week before, so after 3 weeks 100% I've gained 1/2lb.. so don't moan :p I'm not just trudging along.

I know I really shouldn't Donna, sorry for whinging on I think my main issue is that I'm going with three friends to Glasgow and the other girl who is going is super slim and stunning...the idea of still being 'the fat one' 4st (or there abouts) later isn't one I enjoy lol! Not that I am 'fat' but I don't wanna feel that way beside her. Anyways my head is sore... Probs due to all the bloody choc (still within syns) so I'm off to bed.

Promise to be more positive tomorrow! Night all x

I know I really shouldn't Donna, sorry for whinging on I think my main issue is that I'm going with three friends to Glasgow and the other girl who is going is super slim and stunning...the idea of still being 'the fat one' 4st (or there abouts) later isn't one I enjoy lol! Not that I am 'fat' but I don't wanna feel that way beside her. Anyways my head is sore... Probs due to all the bloody choc (still within syns) so I'm off to bed.

Promise to be more positive tomorrow! Night all x

If she's much slimmer then you then I'm sure you still look better, you have a lovely body and surely she doesn't have the shape that you have.

You'll probably both look stunning to be fair.

Don't worry about having a winge, we all need one and sometimes we all feel down about our results and that's okay, just don't let yourself get too down about it hun.

moan away Jenna and well done on your loss. do you think you could try maintaining for a while? eating more? i know kim said to shake it up a bit and i agree. Why not try some red days? Only suggestions and i know being 100% and really trying can take up a lot of head space - even today i wanted to "sod it" and just be happy the way i am. I cant see me getting to target and being happy without the toning that i know i need from excercise. 6lb to target wont make me feel thinner - i know as i was 2lb off this before xmas, its all the bits i hate that i need to change. Keep your chin up and there is no way your thinner friend is going to look better than you x

Hope you feel more positive tomorrow but don't feel like you have to be for us! Theres ups and downs with life and weight loss we all have them and know what hard work it is.
We can't be slimmer and more beautiful than everyone (though I'm sure you stand a good bloody chance!) its about to trying to be happy as we can in our own skin and focussing on the positives. Look in the mirror and try and do that, look at those fab before and afters of yours etc I know its not easy and there is someone that has a similar effect on me and I know I will be as slim and look like her etc the bizarre thing is she is actually jealous of stuff about me too strange how people effect us!
You have done so well and are stunning...believe it! xxx
When are you going to Glasgow by the way? x

I def do agree with you lot about mixing it up more and convinced myself I'd get up this morning and boil an egg. I didn't lol! But I def want to try mixing it up, have a hectic week ahead with parent interviews but hopefully when I finish next Friday and have a month of leisure I can become more creative.

Thursday 7th.
Green...maybe I should start doing ee again, red just wouldn't suit me...not into meat enough.

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana (a1 and b1)

Lunch
Fruit salad and banana

Snack
Apple
2 x hifi (b2)
2 hi fi (6 syns)
Banana

Dinner
Philly pasta with cheese (a2 and 3 syns)

9 syns total

Last edited:
I hope you're all sitting down...currently eating egg and toast for brekkie...on a Friday

Friday 8th feb

Breakfast

1 fried egg, 2 x toast (b1), 1 syn of tomato ketchup.

Lunch
Fruit salad

Snack
2 x hifi bar (b2)
Banana
Apple

Dinner
Philly pasta bake (a1 and a2 of cheese). 3 syns

Scales were half a pound up today boo!

I MUST only use 4 syns today!

Last edited:
Oh my word!!!! Well done lady!! I made myself sit down and have porridge yesterday morning before work...am back to breaky on the go now though haha! Have a good one, 5 days left after today!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's this afternoon chick, just got this morning at work to get through first xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Check you out girly eating egg and toast lol - I had banana on toast as im at home today so makes a change from my cereal every morning at work.

Your doing great and your next WI will show another loss for you x

Well done on changing the breakfast! :D I reckon you should change up your tea next..I've just counted pasta bake on your last 7 food entries lol! Didnt go any further back haha xx

Very impressed with brekkie, Jenna! I'm stuck in the Muller Light and fruit trap during the week - need to find an alternative which doesn't interfere with my HEXs because I like them later in the day xx

lol well done. love egg on toast. am going to try your beloved shreddies at some point this weekend. got mini boxes and tasted one of my little ones chocolate ones..x

Well done on changing the breakfast! :D I reckon you should change up your tea next..I've just counted pasta bake on your last 7 food entries lol! Didnt go any further back haha xx

Too late too late was the cry haha just scoffed one but its mainly because there's a massive batch in the fridge so I don't wanna waste it lol but yes, again i agree...need to go looking for green day recipes!

Ill have fruit and muller tomorrow, Sarah so I can have my fry at lunch :)

Deb, the road to hell is paved with shreddies, they're addictive!

Back