Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

I cut mine as soon as i get it and put it in a tupperware ( omg showing my age) box in the fridge then just grab some as i need it

HI x have to say you look amazing! I am just starting, currently weigh 12st 2lb, I would love to get down to a size 10, not overly worried about what 'weight' that is as long as I am comfortable in the clothes. Currently a 16. I havent had chance to read all of the thread as my little boy is just learning to crawl so have to keep jumping up! Can I just ask how much excersize you did to help?

well done x
P x

Today's food so far has been crap, at the dentist now and can't wait to go home for dinner

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana, milk (a and b)

Lunch
Carrot sticks
Apple
Banana

Snack (had in the car on way to work as snow was grim)
2 x hi fi (b2)

Apple

Dinner
Pasta bake - a2 of cheese and half a syn for a lm sausage I'm adding in. Starved wouldn't be in it right now...it's my own fault for having my b choices so early!

it's hard getting back into it. I'm fine with the food but it's the chocolate that's getting to me so much I cannot stop myself x

pfft I hope so. I started this week positive. then I've over thought things wondering which diet is best for me....Then thought about it with naughty food! new day tomorrow x

Well done! That's great :)

I hope to lose a pound and a half tonight to get rid of last weeks half gain and to whip off another pound.

I'm starting to doubt if hitting target is going to make me feel any better as I seriously doubt I'm going to look any different but at the same time I'm so tired of trying to lose the idea of lowering it turns me lol!

Is there much you want to change about your body though Jenna? You might not look any different at target (we all have that magic number we want to hit though don't we) but you look amazing now.

Well done! That's great :)

I hope to lose a pound and a half tonight to get rid of last weeks half gain and to whip off another pound.

I'm starting to doubt if hitting target is going to make me feel any better as I seriously doubt I'm going to look any different but at the same time I'm so tired of trying to lose the idea of lowering it turns me lol!

Thanks x
I also think you look amazing now and don't think you should be putting yourself under such pressure(as I may have mentioned once or twice) but I know we all have our aims etc but maybe have a think if you do get to a lower target is it then going to be a maintainable one? Do you want to be constantly feeling like you seem to now to stay there? xx

Jenna, those last few pounds are so illusive & I know exactly how you feel & where you're coming from! I cant seem to get below 8.11, but in my stubborness I want 8.7 coz thats the weight I said I wanted to be, so thats what I want to get down to! Its very doubtful that either of us will look any different with those last few pounds off but......The only way you'll know if its sustainable is to get there & maintain that weight comfortably.
I think maybe you need to not put so much pressure on yourself & aim a bit lower by aiming for 0.5lb per week or look at it over a month & aim for 2 pounds per month. Im sure stress of trying to lose stops you losing & as I've said before, try varying your diet a bit & shake the metabolism a bit.
Anyways, who's to say you wont have a loss tonight!!!!!! Good luck x

Hello lovely one,

It's tough at the moment, isn't it! I'm still in those damn 10s and just can't get out of them! I've got down to 10.3 (pre-xmas) but had some off-plan weeks have crept up again! Yo-yo-ing in the same few lbs is so frustrating! But all we can do is keep calm and carry on.

At least it makes me see that maintaining should be easy enough because 1-2 off plan days are keeping me pretty static. It's nice and easy to stick to the plan during the week and then I can let me hair down at weekends!

Good luck for WI hun, and never forget how far you've come and how utterly stunning you look!! xx

Back