Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

c'mon jenna its never that bad. your allowed the wine just syn it. i am thinking that you belief that you sabotaged yourself is the reason you haven't been on. i really hope not.
i have been doing rubbish myself but started back on plan on Friday plus o kept doing the 30 day shred even when i wasn't eating the best and half way thru it already..
keep your chin up and don't be feeling guilty x

Hope you're ok Jenna, come back and say hi soon!

Staying away won't help you Jenna! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Earth to Jenna? :) xx

Earth to Jenna? :) xx
Must be worth visiting those men from Mars if they keep you this busy! ;) seriously though Jenna your fellow earthlings want to know you're ok and if you need some butt smacked back to plan we can assist :whoopass: or if you are able to confirm you're doing just fine (or even better than that) and are on plan but just super busy then :woohoo:

Just checking in to see how you are Jenna and how's your getting back to target coming along? I remember reading your posts (can't remember what thread sorry) and thinking I can't wait to be like you and get to target, you really kept me going :)

Hey ladies, I've been on track for the past week and enjoying it. I do have a few social occasions coming up which will make the day after tough but I'm willing to give it a good go. I refuse to be the fat girl when I move to Florida.
Not going to keep my food diary up to date as the past few times I did it I found that I was more annoyed with myself when I went off track. I will be posting on the forum though. Hope you don't mind me coming back :)

Back