Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Haha haven't quite managed to get my head round the ole red yet. Green is my friend :) Though today I'm doing EE.

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, apple and banana (A and B)

Lunch
Pineapple, apple and muller light.

Dinner
Chicken salad-chicken, pasta, sweetcorn, mayo (5 syns), peppers,garlic mushroom, onion and lettuce.

2 biscuits 9 syns..I couldn't resist today! Woops! No guilt, still on plan :)

14 syns total.

Last edited:
If you aren't hungry then maybe distract yourself with work, or cleaning, or calling a friend or online shopping etc. You might be hungry later.

Almost quite liked my scales this morning however they played this game with me last week too! Determined to be super good today and tomorrow. Also....it's FRIDAY!

Breakfast
HEb of toast, scrambled egg and an apple. 2 syns for ketchup

Lunch
apple, pineapple and a muller light.

Dinner
Philly pasta bake (A1 and A2) 4 syns

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast (I had this at 4am so I feel I may end up eating more than I planned today *cries*)
HEB of toast, 1 scrambled egg and 2 syns for tomato sauce.

Lunch
Fruit salad-Pineapple, apple and banana topped with a muller light.

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad-5 syns.

Why up so early my lovely?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saturday

Breakfast (I had this at 4am so I feel I may end up eating more than I planned today *cries*)
HEB of toast, 1 scrambled egg and 2 syns for tomato sauce.

Lunch
Fruit salad-Pineapple, apple and banana topped with a muller light.

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad-5 syns.
Looking at what you plan to eat eating more shouldnt be a problem just try and stuck to eating if your hungry like you did with the muller and pineapple the other day x

yeah we shouldn't keep weighing but I do too, I find it helps though in a weird way. The fact I don't see the numbers I did at the start means even if it's not the number I was hoping for it could be a whole lot worse and I can try even harder to see the numbers go down. I totally get the whole red day avoidance, I've done a handful and I never feel full or happy except the last one I did where I made my potato wedges out of a HE serving of potatoes, I guess I just have to feed my carb addiction daily :). Your menu for today can be kept as it is or bulked out a little with more superfree and make sure you drink plenty and stay busy. I recommend putting on the tunes and having a singalong while getting your tiny little self ready to hit the shops to either window shop for the new adventure or if you have something coming up/a little money to splurge treat yourself and remember just how much bigger those sizes used to be, or just chuck some music on your headphones and go for a long walk away from the food lol. Have a great day and try to relax, it's the weekend!!! :D

I can never sleep properly at the weekend, Sarah, honestly no idea why as during the week getting up KILLS me yet I've been up since 1.30am after going to bed at 10.30!

Thanks Emsie! Def gonna try to be good as it's the day before weigh in!

Aww Jenna that sucks! I moan about waking up at 6am every day! I find listening to talking on the radio helps when I have trouble sleeping...xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna, I often have high syns the day before weigh in and so long as it isn't a heavy meal or alcohol (water retention) it doesn't affect my losses.

Going, I'm at 15 syns so I'm going to blow it is silly, you have done amazingly well this week for being on plan. I do hope you decided against the chocolate and wine, but if not we will see you bright and merry in the morning hun.

Back