Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Lol we have some weird food likes/cravings. My uncle loves spice cake in bread and butter, cold yorkie pudds with milk and sugar. I love malt loaf with cheese on
I love fish fingers with fried egg sarnies lol gross eh

Lol we have some weird food likes/cravings. My uncle loves spice cake in bread and butter, cold yorkie pudds with milk and sugar. I love malt loaf with cheese on
I love fish fingers with fried egg sarnies lol gross eh

fish fingers and egg sarnies sound lovely to be honest :( but I refuse to syn fish fingers (I'd have to have 4 of them because I'm a pig haha) I also like cheese on malt loaf, I know someone who eats cheese with Christmas cake

Jenna88 said:
Lol I forget myself sometimes, everyone in northern ire says boke lol it means the same as bleugh...vomit lol!

Lol we say boak in bonnie Scotland too...different spelling ha.10 pounds will be off very soon. Just you have a fab time in London and don't stress cos you look fab x

Hope you have a great time in The Old Smoke Jenna..... weather not so good tho!
Haha, you made me laugh at the word 'boke' as remember my Dad saying that word, as he was from Belfast & I was born in the Royal Victoria!
Think there must be some weird psychological disorder with us slimmers, that as soon as we near target/get there, we relax a bit & its like pulling the rip cord on a rubber dinghy lol! But sometimes thats whats needed to get back to it & Im sure as soon as your London trip is over, you'll be as focused as ever.....so keep out of the biccie aisle lol! x

I've just walked about 75 miles to find a cafe that does jacket potatoes! I'm having one with beans and sweetcorn for lunch. Does anyone know the syn value of pot shots? I'm going to have one (possibly 2) for my dinner later! I'm hoping they're like mugshots and free? Would LOVE if someone could help me out!

Found this from 2011 if you're asking about the Batchelors Pot Shots......

They are all listed on-line at SW.

Extra Easy & Green

Pasta Pot Shots, Chicken - 1 syn
Pasta Pot Shots, Creamy Cheese - 1.5 syns
Pasta Pot Shots, Roast Vegetable - 0.5 syn
Pasta Pot Shots, Tomato & Herb - Free

My phone is obviously going stupidly slow, have only seen your posts there now Kim! Ooh good that should only equal 1 syn today then...maybe count as 4 incase this wee cafe adds oil to the baked potato but I doubt it! Thanks so much for the info!
Aww we were born in the same place...just a few years apart heehee!

Edit:
Saturdays food- ee day

Breakfast
Fruit salad
Apple
Shreddies, milk and banana (a and b)

Lunch
Baked potato with beans (I am back on the baked bean bandwagon...I was a brave girl lol), sweetcorn and salad. 4.5 syns to cover the possibility of oil.

Snack
Freddo 5.5 syns

Dinner
Tomato and herb pot shot
Chicken potshot 1 syn
Portion of boiled rice from the Indian ...totally eating cause I'm bored!
Spot the fatty hahahah!

Total syns 11

Last edited:
Back