Jenna's Weightloss *Updated 28/9/2013*

A subtle difference but I think I can see a positive change :) gotta keep going! Can't wait to see the difference in another half stone :)

That's not subtle, sweetie. You look amazing!

You look tiny & so slim Jenna & well done on nearly reaching target!
Loving the dress by the way, where did you get it from? x

fab dress and you look gorgeous-so slim but you still have tits ! I'm still overweight but have no boobies left ( sob!)

Wow. This has really inspired me AND it's helped take away my 'I wanna lose this weight as fast as I can' attitude. You're proof that sticking to plan and taking your time really, really works - you look stunning (and you're Northern Irish which means of course you're stunning anyway lol). LOVE stuff from Ax, good choice and bloody massive well done to you on your weightloss - I'll be checking back here for a boost when my bad days hit (as they definitely will).

well done on loseing all that weight you really do look great:)

Wow what a difference from the first to the last I must say you did look good in the first pic before the weight loss to.. Gives me inspiration for the start of my journey. You look so fab I hope I look half as good as you once I'm at target. Amazing pic stunning dress don't sell your self short about the dress doing a lot of the work though I am sure it was all the hard work you have done getting there

You look amazing! True inspiration to me, I'm only young (16) and I can't stick to it, but after seeing your pictures and food diary, really makes me want to carry on! :) Thanks!!

Back