Jenna's Weightloss *Updated 28/9/2013*

You look fab and congratulations on losing the weight!! Bet your well proud of yourself :) xx

Wow you have such an amazing figure,you look fantastic! And I'm so jealous of your bust! Lol! Ok I'm gonna stop before I sound like a lezza! Lol! Don't worry about the Indian! You look great!

Wow you look amazing hun!!! really inspired me, how old are you may i ask lol? :)
well done!! xx

Wow Jenna.....check out your pins! Very cute figure & sooooo slim looking. You're a bit like me on the boobie front.......for a shorty Im rather well endowed as well.....32E! I used to be a 36E, so Im rather pleased those mama's have disappeared a bit lol! x

Can't believe I'm only seeing these now! You look absolutely fab! You looked like a stunner before anyway, so now you're just a happier stunner!

Jenna I have just found this and wow!!! You little hottie!!! Absolutely amazing transformation, gorgeous little lady, total inspiration xxx

Jen you are a wee stunner but I honestly thought you looked gorgeous in your befores as well!

Jenna, I love all of your pics and your clothes too :)
i want to be the same target as you too and noticed you are a similar height.
how long has it taken you to get to where you are? You look fantastic and im glad you shared photos xxx

Love the wheres wally outfit! Looking super!! Unfortunately no longer anywhere near 24yrs old so I'm definitely not going to look to like like that but you are my inspiration

Thanks so much ladies :D Means a lot :)

MrsWilsonCroft I started SW in March so 9 months so far...wish I could hurry up and get there lol! In saying that there have been a lot of nights out, 2 holidays and many over indulgences along the way but as long as I get there :) (though it's hard to remember that when the scales don't show what I want lol)

I love that last picture - you looked stunning before but now you look even better! Well done xxx

Back