Jenna's Weightloss *Updated 28/9/2013*

You look fabulous! Well done! Cx

Just found this thread and your pics. It's fantastic to put a face and body to a name and what a body that has turned out to be.. You look amazing and should be so proud of what you have achieved. It's also fantastic that you are able to motivate others by sharing your journey. WELL DONE! Here's to 2013 and the new you.

OMG! Just found your thread.

I joined SW about 4 months ago after having my daughter and sometimes find sticking to plan a lil difficult but seeing ur pics has given me the motivation to go on.

U look amazing!

Do u mind me asking how much u had to lose in total?

Hi hun I hope you don't mind me popping in, I have been going through some diary's today for inspiration feeling a little blah after my Christmas gain and I came across your diary, what can I say but wow and congratulations hunny. We are the same height but I started a good stone heavier than you and also I am a good 10 years older than you but you really are an inspiration you have done so well. Good luck with those last couple of pounds, not that you need to, you look great :)

Well done!!! You look great :)

Hi hun I hope you don't mind me popping in, I have been going through some diary's today for inspiration feeling a little blah after my Christmas gain and I came across your diary, what can I say but wow and congratulations hunny. We are the same height but I started a good stone heavier than you and also I am a good 10 years older than you but you really are an inspiration you have done so well. Good luck with those last couple of pounds, not that you need to, you look great :)

That's SO sweet, thank you :D Good luck, if I can do it...anyone can :)

and thank you to the others who have commented too, I am somewhat incompetent and don't know how to quote multiple people.

That's SO sweet, thank you :D Good luck, if I can do it...anyone can :)

and thank you to the others who have commented too, I am somewhat incompetent and don't know how to quote multiple people.
I hope I can, I feel so determined this time round tho, its just feels different. Even after my few days of being quite relaxed on the plan, I am ready and raring to go again and loose some more. Happy New Year lovely have a good one :)

you look great hun! x

He there just thought I would pop in and see how you are doing, your new years eve outfit is amazing hun, you have such a lovely sense of style. I hope all is well :)

You have the most amazing figure! Stunning legs, flat tummy, amazing boobs! Very jealous hehe well done sweety, you have done truely amazing! xx

You look amazing! You've done such a brilliant job! :) keep it up x

On word - WOW. You look absolutley gorgeous! Comgratulations on your weight loss! You should be very proud!

Aww thank you, that's such a nice thing to say. I've sort of fallen off the wagon of late and will be seeing a 2-3lb gain tomorrow *cry* but hopefully I'll get back on it!
Sorry hun I did not reply my stupid internet is forever playing up :(. I hope WI was not as bad as you feared, I am still wrestling with the plan since I fell off in dramatic style at christmas lol, I think this time of year can be hard to focus. Wishing you a good week and I hope all is well x

Back