Jenna's Weightloss *Updated 28/9/2013*

Just been having a wee look through your pics, you look GREAT! Massive well done! STUNNING! :D xxx

i think you looked fab before - you look totally amazing now - well done you :) xx

Hi Jenna,

I hope you don't mind me saying, but you look totally amazing! It was looking at your amazing pictures that made me want to get back on the SW bandwagon.

You should be so proud :)

Hayley xx

Hey Jenna, you still inspire me! I've had a rough day, so came back to read your whole thread properly and am happy to say I am totally BACK on it this week! I set my target at 10 1/2 stone because I started at 14 1/2....all you've done is inspire me to think that I can probably do better than that in a year's time. Patience really is key, I think you're right. It's when we are too panicky and desperate for results 'now' that we give in. :) good luck!! You'll be at your target in no time :)

Re: Jenna's Weightloss

Wowee lady, you look fabulous. Now do me a favour and stop stressing so much cos you look gorgeous and slim. OK I can fully appreciate why you want to get down to 8.9 cos we all have our own goals, but just try and chill with it and before you know it, you'll jump on those scales and see 8.9.
I was the same when I wanted to get to 8.7 for my birthday, but I did it by chilling and not stressing. I actually saw 8.5 at one point a few days before my birthday, but was 8st 6.5lbs on the day.
Anyways enough of me.......gorgeous outfit, where did you get the skirt and top, love the style. Seeing the picture of you bigger must make you very proud of what you've achieved x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim, both skirts are from New Look (as is the top actually lol), I literally get all my clothes from there and ASOS or BooHoo. If you can't get them there then I don't wanna know!
That picture in particular really makes me realise how far I've come, and I'm hoping the comparison pic will be something I can look at on days when I'm feeling 'fat' as realistically I know I'm not, with my BMI I can't be but my mind sometimes messes me around (as you may have noticed lol)

Re: Jenna's Weightloss

Good girl I'm glad you now realise that. Believe me I know where you're coming from about the head not knowing what the body is saying. I still go into shops and automatically go for a size 12/14 and am still in shock that I need 8' and 10's......love it!
What do you mean a perkier bum.....its a very cute perky bottom :). Mines flat as a pancake, so need to start working on the squats again I think or invest in some butt implants lol!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

God I really don't have any other than sticking to plan (which is rich coming from me as I've struggled for months lol).
When you get to a certain clothing size as well (whatever size you feel is small at the minute) that really motivates you and you begin to refuse to buy things in a bigger size which helps me a bit cause no one wants to see me walking around nekked haha!

AHAHAHAHAH if you want a diary full of variety mine is not the one to look at haha! My 2012 diary is probably better as that's when I lost more consistently. My losses are about 1lb a week at the minute (when I'm good), they have naturally slowed down but I don't mind that :) I just want to get to frikkin target and stay there....putting on a stone after Christmas was NOT a good plan!

Back