Jenna's Weightloss *Updated 28/9/2013*

Wow Jenna.....check out your pins! Very cute figure & sooooo slim looking. You're a bit like me on the boobie front.......for a shorty Im rather well endowed as well.....32E! I used to be a 36E, so Im rather pleased those mama's have disappeared a bit lol! x

Lol I'm a 32E too lol xxx

Awk thanks chick, I can't wait to be back in the bracket too haha!x

I posted some pics earlier when I was 8st 7lbs and now I'm like arghhhhh why did I let myself gain xxx

What amazing, inspirational pics honey!! You should be so proud of yourself and agree with evryone else that you looked sensational before and after your weightloss!! I love looking in these threads when im feeling lost with the plan and yours is by far one of the best and most inspiring!! It gives me a little nudge in the right direction!! And also am rockin your style chick!! woot woo!!! Good luck on the rest of your journey!! Xx

Wow can't believe what I've just seen...just goes to show that all the small losses are nothing to be upset about...they all add up and you look absolutely stunning....I'm DEFINITELY following in your footsteps and nothing is going to stop me! I'm 5ft 3 also and set my target at 11 stone but never been slim so I have no idea what I will look like at what weights. I will probably move this down to 9 and a half stone after seeing your pictures. then set a new target when i feel right it's right to do so!

xxx

you look amaaaazing!!! I'm on week 5 :) not struggling too much so enjoying it really...

did you find you lost a lot in the first month... then it went down to about a pound a week? I've not been cheating or sinning really at all so just wondered if this was just standard practise :)

I've been lurking on this site for a while but just joined after seeing your pictures as I wanted to congratulate you on your loss and to say that your pictures look brilliant. You must be so pleased.

Ha Ha my wife just had a go at me, she wanted to know why i was looking at pictures of stunning women......... there you go, What can i say you look stunning Well done.

Wow! Your pictures are amazing! What a difference. I would love to have your figure! Gorgeous! X

Currently 14st 8lbs. 3lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Back