JennCinKy's Diary

JennCinKy

I thought I best start a diary. I will start posting food etc tomorrow. I am half way through my second week on atkins and am loving it. I lost 50 lbs on this several years ago, but ended up gaining it back. To often as moms we do not take care of ourselves and put ourselves last. I have been guilty of that. I want to lose about 80 lbs. I have started off really well losing 8lbs my first week. Plus, a sneak peek on the scales shows 2 more so far this week. I don't officially weigh until Sunday though. I am very happy to have met so many lovely people here and feel like it's a place were we can really understand what each other is going through. :)

Hi jenn and welcome to our diary threads, good luck, you know it works.

Have not felt well today so slept in.
B- just a little left over chicken and coffee with heavy cream

It is just 12:30 here on my side of the pond and am still thinking about what I should have for dinner:) most likely it will be

More chicken and a salad
Then tonight

Burger and a mix of broccoli and cauliflower

Just have to see how my tummy holds up.
( I may end up sipping broth) :p

My clothes are starting to feel looser. That's the best feeling ever! I've been drinking a lot of crystal light but instead of using 1 pack for 12 ounces of water, I use one per 32 ounces of water. It still gives the water a little flavor but I use much less crystal light that way.

I have a little stash of crystal light sachets that i was using in the summer for cocktails - got to keep those carbs down:D

Food sounds yummy!

Today has been good. We got some snow, so have stayed warm and snuggly inside.
I slept thru breakfast :p
Lunch was a hamburger and green beans
Supper was chicken and some broccoli

I have also had water, crystal light and coffee with heavy cream

If I get hungry I may have a mim later

Ooh, snow, you lucky thing! We had some for about 1 day but it melted immediately. :(

It's weigh day! Best of luck, I hope the scale rewards your hard work. xxx

Got on the scales this morning. Still a 10 lb loss. That's 8 for the first week and 2 for the second. I'm going to try and stay off the scales until weigh day. I tried on an outfit that was tight and now it's much more loose. :)

Today I had:

B- slept in
L- 3 pieces of bacon
D- chicken and broccoli

Snack- mim

Also had lots of water, crystal light and coffee with cream :p

Morning Jenn, 10lbs in two weeks is good going, nice avatar as well

Well done on the scales and clothes. Keep it up;)

Had a good day.
B- omlette with ham and cheese
L- chicken and green beans
D- hamburger and salad

Was able to get on the treadmill again tonight. I'm trying to start easy as I am sooooooooo out of shape!

Morning jenn, so are you stiff this morning :)

Hi! No I'm not. I'm surprised because I thought I would be. I've been on the treadmill 3 days in a row now. I'm just doing a fast walk because of a bad knee but I still do quite a bit of moving cause I'm grooving with my headphones! Lol

Oooh, can I join your bad knee club? Mine did improve a bit when I lost a few stone... I guess around 30lb or so. Hope it does for you too. Keep at it!:character00115:

Back