Jennie's Journey, but mostly ranting...

I've been terrible with my food this week. God knows how much I've put on. I think I'll need to keep my food diary to get back on track...I weigh in later so I'll know the damage then.

Hey Hells, thankfully it wasn't so bad. I put 2 pound on....I was thinking I put on 7 ! I was very hormonal along with it so everything seems worse than it is when I'm like that :) Can't sleep a wink tonight so I got up and tried on a few old dresses that were very tight on me before joining SW and they are now very loose....I can't believe how much I've changed. My weight loss is slow but I've toned up from walking, going to a keep fit class and some yogalates poses.

How's everything with you? Did you survive Easter? :)

EE day
Hex b - hi I bar
Hex a - some of my milk allowance in tea/coffee

B - banana and coffee
L - 2 boiled eggs, lettuce, beetroot, ham, cucumber . Half a pineapple and half a melon.
D - Chicken Rogan josh with boiled rice take away - think it's supposed to be 6.5 syns but I've had no other syns today so I've a bit wiggle room. We got home too late to cook and we were starving.

jshort said:
Hey Hells, thankfully it wasn't so bad. I put 2 pound on....I was thinking I put on 7 ! I was very hormonal along with it so everything seems worse than it is when I'm like that :) Can't sleep a wink tonight so I got up and tried on a few old dresses that were very tight on me before joining SW and they are now very loose....I can't believe how much I've changed. My weight loss is slow but I've toned up from walking, going to a keep fit class and some yogalates poses.

How's everything with you? Did you survive Easter? :)

Hmm survived but have gained 1.5 lbs, lol.

Great news about the clothes though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5 isn't too bad especially when there's so much temptation around :) Hopefully you'll have it off next week and me lol

EE day

Hea - some of my milk allowence in tea/coffee
Heb - hifi bar

B - banana, pear, two apples
pinapple, mango, passion fruit salad and a coffee
L - Late lunch, bowl of veg soup in a cafe syns? , baked spud with beans, lettuce, cucumber and red onion. There was a spoonful of coleslaw.
Haven't had any other syns today so I'm not worried about the soup or the wee bit of coleslaw.

EE day

Hea - 30g cheddar
Heb - hifi bar

B - apple, pear and a coffee with milk 1 syn
L - slice of ham, beetroot, lettuce, cheese, cucumber, boiled eggs and red pepper.
D - Philly chicken with mushrooms, peppers, brocoli, garlic and pasta. 8 syns

I had a toffee mullerlight with a pear and an apple as a snack tonight

EE day

Hea - Non
Heb - hifi bar

B - Pear, apple, orange, hifi bar and Maxwell House 2n1 - 2 syns
L - Chicken, tomato, peppers, lettuce, beetroot and cucumber salad.
D - Actifry chips made with around a tbsp of oil, roasted tomatoes and mushrooms and a slice of black and white puddings.

Half a honey dew melon and half a pinapple

Not sure how many syns I've had today...

EE day

He a - some milk in tea/coffee
Heb - hifi bar

B - banana, apple, orange and a mullerlight.
L - didn't have time for lunch, had a twix and a coffee 14 syns
D - boiled ham, spuds, baked beans

EE Day
Hea - milk in tea and coffee
Heb - hifi bar

B - banana, apple, orange, mullerlight, hifi bar and a coffee
L - mushroom and tomato omlette with spaghetti in tom sauce. Used 2 tsps of oil 3 syns.
D - bowl of soup out circa 5 syns and tatas bravus - God knows how many syns! I'd say 20 along with the sauces.

Snack - apple, pear and a slice of Swiss roll cake in a neighbour's house...damn them! Oh well :)

I have a heavy taste in my mouth, I'm wondering if I'm in ketosis??

If I've over or underestimated my syns, I don't know. Either way, it's amazing how quickly the tot up. 28! :rolleyes:

I had a half pound gain this week and decided to write down my diary in a note book instead as I don't always have the tablet on and things don't get recorded as they should....hopefully I can have a loss next week

Back