Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Not really, I mean, my BMI would be 21ish? Which is on the smallish side, but I'm sure that extra 7lbs won't rid me of my belly :rolleyes:

I'm going out next weekend and getting quite drunk (not completely hammered though, because that's fairly pointless - you end up forgetting that you spent ages being sick :rolleyes:)

Oh, and my parents said they'd pay for me and Jon to go out for a meal together :)

All very calorific :rolleyes: haha.

xx

That's the real unfortunate thing about losing weight - you can't choose where to lose it from - but I suppose if you lost every bit of fat from everywhere else, its got to go from your belly at some point!

Sounds like a good plan for your birthday. Enjoy it. xx

Eventually, yeah :rolleyes:
Hasn't done a very good job of shrinking so far! :p

I shall probably enjoy it very much :) (I better had do for the amount of calories :p)

xx

Magic knickers then. That's the answer.

Not overly glamorous I know, but will do the trick.

And in all honesty,I bet Jon does not give a flying fart that you have a little belly - its us that are paranoid.

I'm off to bed now. Night. x

Oh I have some Spanx, they're brilliant (need some new ones though - mine are too big! :D)

I know he doesn't care that I have a belly - he likes to poke it :rolleyes:
I don't want to lose the weight/the belly for any other reason than I want to - I'm not doing it for anyone else :)

Yep, I'm off to bed too, night night :)

x

Right, well I have to weigh myself tomorrow to see the damage I've done with my birthday cake today :p

And I'm off out for a drink tomorrow evening, as well as Saturday, and I think I'm going out for the meal with Jon on Friday - all very calorific, I think I'm just going to write this week off as 'my birthday' and be completely back on track next Monday!

Oh, and I'm at Jon's tomorrow evening so have no control over what I'm eating for tea, sigh. :eek:

Though I am going to try and stick to my points Tuesday-Thursday, damage limitation and all that :p

You're only 18 once, right? :p

xx

When is your actual birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY for whenever it is :) :bday:

Enjoy it, don't worry about the food. You're actually 18 365 times, but who's counting? ;) No passing out though, I forbid it :p

It's funny how all this dieting has changed me though - even though I'm not really going to watch what I'm eating/drinking this week, when I have a 'vodka and cake', it'll be a 'vodka and diet coke', and I'm just looking at the menu for the restaurant I'll be going to and I'm not picking out my first choice, but my first choice that isn't fried or covered in garlic butter :p

A 'controlled blowout' I think :)
(I'll be drinking beer tomorrow night though, God help me :p)

xx

When is your actual birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY for whenever it is :) :bday:

Enjoy it, don't worry about the food. You're actually 18 365 times, but who's counting? ;) No passing out though, I forbid it :p

It's tomorrow, woot :)

Haha, I've actually never passed out from being drunk, and I've only ever been sick from it once which wasn't the most fun experience of my life - I tend to have 5ish drinks, so I'm drunk enough to be unable to stand up, but not drunk enough to be sick and start crying :p

xx

Oh, and, lucky for me I have an exam tomorrow :rolleyes:

(On a serious note, lucky for me it's not on Tuesday, LOL :D)

xx

It's tomorrow, woot :)

Haha, I've actually never passed out from being drunk, and I've only ever been sick from it once which wasn't the most fun experience of my life - I tend to have 5ish drinks, so I'm drunk enough to be unable to stand up, but not drunk enough to be sick and start crying :p

xx

Such a sensible young girl you are! I got so trollied on my 18th that I was drinking shots of vinegar people gave me. I didn't pass out though, only done that once and that was after drinking an insane amount from 2pm-2am at a wedding. Plus I only really "passed out" in bed, not on the floor or anything :p I was so ill the next day I cried, hehe.

Given up now! :) I'm probably the kind of person who doesn't actually need to give up as I don't binge drink, I just have a glass or 2 of wine or a bottle of pear bulmers every now and again. Then I thought.. why?! I don't have the points for it, I don't get tipsy as I don't drink enough, there are better tasting drinks, my mouth tastes ick in the morning and I barely drink anyway! I did slip up once since giving up (only 19 days ago! :p) because I wanted a june bug cocktail as it tastes sooo good, but that's it, out of my system!

Giving up drinking at 20, how sad is that? Lol.

Wooohoooo I'm 18 :D lol.

Now I can legally do everything I've been doing for ages :p

xx

Steady now, tiger!

Just noticed on Jess's diary that you say you have an exam today - on your birthday....shouldn't be allowed.

Anyhow, get to bed if you have an exam - or is it maths that you can do with your eyes shut?

It is - I taught myself the last 3 chapters of the book by reading through the key points once.

It's the 2nd easiest exam I'm doing :) so it's all good :)

And I have 3 hours of maths tomorrow morning to revise :p

xx

How was it? x

Did i miss your birthday?! Sorry Jenni!

Happy (late) birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx

Back