Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Up to the last question it was fine, nothing out of the ordinary, but then they threw in a REALLY hard question at the end which I did really wrong (but I had a go, so they might be nice to me :p)

But I should still have an A, so I'm fine :)

Was at the pub last night, and by the time I got in I wasn't really much use and went straight to bed :p

xx

happy birthday...wish i was 18 again! makes me sound old - only 26 lol but still feels like years ago!

suz x

Hi there.
Happy Birthday my 18th was a long time ago!!!
OMG almost 23yrs ago-now that is SCARY.

I see you live near Hull i live near Driffield,East Yorks.
Glad your exam wasnt too bad for you.
xx

Just made jelly, yay :)
Catching up on Hollyoaks then I'm off out to the pub, again :rolleyes: but I'm not drinking this time! :p

A belated Happy Birthday and well done on your exam going so well

Enjoy your day

M

Thankyou :)

happy birthday...wish i was 18 again! makes me sound old - only 26 lol but still feels like years ago!

suz x

Oooh, to think that in 8 years I could be having my own kid... :D
LOL you've got me excited now :p

26 isn't old :p

Hi there.
Happy Birthday my 18th was a long time ago!!!
OMG almost 23yrs ago-now that is SCARY.

I see you live near Hull i live near Driffield,East Yorks.
Glad your exam wasnt too bad for you.
xx

Oooh, my mum used to live in Driffield - my granddad was based at RAF Driffield and they never moved when he left the RAF :)

xx

Yay, thankyou ^.^

Just been to the pub, thought I was being really god by having a diet coke, and then someone got some mini cheddars :rolleyes: and then I had some C&O crisps :eek:

Ah, dear.

xx

Having a terrible diet day today, my sister's boyfriend got me a box of Guylian shells which I've already eaten half of :eek:

Don't think I even want to know how much I weigh on Monday :eek: lol.

xx

Just go with the flow you'll only be 18 once then back to it from Monday, there I've created a window for you

M

Well I had my meal out with Jon tonight, was lovely, and I subconsciously made fairly healthy (ish) choices - chicken main course, meringue based pudding, shared a starter, shared a bottle of wine instead of having one to myself :p

I think this is why I maintain easily, because I just DON'T eat as much as I used to, don't think I could if I tried!

Well, I could, but not on a regular basis :p

I am REALLY craving bacon and eggs CONSTANTLY at the moment, don't know why :confused: seems to have replaced chocolate as my comfort food, or something.

Going out tomorrow for my birthday, woo :) going to get *quite* drunk, but not *too* drunk :)

Got work tomorrow afternoon so I'm going to try to resist pies :p which seems to be getting easier, since recently we haven't had any left over :( we didn't even have any hot dogs last time!

I'm sure I'll make up for it with lots of hot chocolate :rolleyes: the Aero stuff is so nice! I start work on tills tomorrow, yay :) No coming home drenched in lager anymore :D

xx

Step away from the pies!!! You need to have a great week-end and then back to (diet) work again on Monday. I'm so pleased you had a great night tonight and made good choices on your meal.... meringue dessert sounds YUM. Errrrr why are we still on here at this time of night??? xx

:eek: This is weird, it's the 3rd day in a row I've been under 9st 5 :eek:
Not complaining like, just finding it a bit weird :confused: Ever since I had that whole box of chocs in one night I've been under 9st 5 :rolleyes: I do firmly believe that going 20 points over in 1 day is better than going 10 points over two days in a row (but I think the chocs were more like 30-40 points :rolleyes:)

Off out to work in a little bit, should be good, I don't have to deal with beer machines which break halfway through the match :D

xx

Mmmm chocolates... I wonder if I eat so many I could weigh as little as you??? Have a great day today!

Hi Jenni, hope you're good.

You always seem to lose weight after a chocolate binge...what is that about??? Youf eh - its a wonderful thing!

Glad you had a lovely birthday week with lots of nights out etc.

Couldn't believe your diary had slipped to page 4...page 4!!!

Back