Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Hahaha, yeah probably.
Normally I hate kids, they do my head in, but I still want one :confused:

Got an appointment with my doctor this evening, so hopefully the next one will be better :rolleyes:
In theory I'll only have to take it for 2 months, or maybe even less, since I've been on the pill for 3 months now.

Haven't weighed myself this morning, don't dare :p

xx

Hope you're Ok Jenni.

Self help activities fine just don't get into group activities yet. Also get that pill quick ...no babies yet ..you can have 10 later.

Diabetic choc can get from Internet or Boots think that may below sugar

Got a new one - Cilest. If this one doesn't agree with me I give up :rolleyes: Picking it up tomorrow.

I'm in a really munchy mood today, uh oh.

xx

Yes it's diabetic choc you want for sugar free. Thorntons is very good and Boots' diabetic range ok. Do be careful though as it can have quite catastrophic effects.

I've been eating quite a bit this week :eek:
Which is reflected in my weight, lol.

Going to do low carb as of Monday (Jon's cooking for me tomorrow, or I'd have started it yesterday!)

Karen - do you stick to your points, or do you just eat whatever?

Might do a Core style thing, just eating 3 meals a day of low carb stuff, then veg/salad in between.

Me and Jon are going on holiday after our exams :D which is why I haven't been on in 2 days because when something like this happens, I research and research until I know everything there is to know about everything :p
At the moment I'm looking at a week-ish in Paris, though I'm sure we'll end up going somewhere completely different :p

xx

Oh, yeah. I didn't mean sticking to Core foods, I meant just having 3 meals a day :p

It's probably a good idea to get into better eating habits :)

xx

PARIS ..... yes PARIS thats the place to go ...memories coming through ..........don't go anywhere else .......Rosies right young, in love in PARIS ...1972 .........YEP YOU MUST DO THAT!!!!!!!!

M

LOL well, you know when I said we'll end up somewhere completely different - I think we're off to Bruges instead :p

Cause the ferries go straight from Hull, which is nice :)

xx

Oh well Bruges will still be great but PARIS ...keep it in mind

Good luck with the core week

M

Don't think I'm going to low-carb at the moment - having a pregnancy scare because my boobs have suddenly inflated (and it's not fat they've gained).

Would explain why I've been all over the place for the past fortnight.

Could just be down to the pill, but I'm not taking that chance! Going to get myself a test tomorrow - this always happens on a Sunday :rolleyes:

x

Yeah, lol I went down to Somerfield this morning to get a test - would never normally spend £10 on one :eek: but I was so worried :eek:

But yeah, I'm not pregnant, woohoo, lol.

xx

Hey congrats on not being pregnant honey!! xx

Wow - how scary! Glad to hear all is ok with you though xxx

Thanks girls :)
Looks like my boobs have inflated for no reason - woohoo! :D

Had a rather large gain this week.
I'm now 9st 11.5 :eek: (Maybe if I say it, I'll do something about it! :rolleyes:)

Started low-carbing today (finally!)
Would've been yesterday but I went to Jon's and we had spaghetti bolognese :rolleyes:

xx

Back