Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Well, well, well little missy - how splendid do you look then

I like both - but probably the black one pips it for me but then I am an old fart so what would I know???

Its funny - I remember being 18 and my mum telling me I was wearing the same fashions as she did when she was younger...now its all the 80s stuff thats back in. For me the rule is: If you wore it first time round, you're way too old to wear it second time around.....

Rosie xx

love both dresses, you look fab.x

You look fab Jenni! And HOW SKINNY?!?!?!?!!?!!? Lol. Diet?! PAH! :Dxx

hii jennikay, just thought i'd say hello because i've been reading a bit of your thread and you seem to be about the same age as me (possibly year or 2 younger?) and i liked your story and your pretty dresses!!! i must admit, i have a bit of a thing for dresses-i buy so many and think ahh it's fine because when i'm smaller i'll wear them all the time!! :D haha!
anyway, i was just wondering how you're finding it on weight watchers because you seem to have done really well on it. how far are you from goal?
i've only just started..erhum..restarted weight watchers resently- only 2 and a half pounds gone so far but hey, it's better than nothing!
x

Hey :)

I lost 2 stone with the Cambridge Diet, the regained a few lbs :eek: then started WW and have lost almost a stone ish.

As my ticker says, I'm 3.5 lbs from goal (at least, I was last Monday - LOL.)

2.5lbs is good, wish I could lose twice that, and then I'd be done! Lol.

x

Well I was 9st 5 this morning (better than my 9st 5.6 yesterday, ahaha. :eek:)

I realise that the 5lbs doesn't make much difference (I haven't actually dropped a jeans size since I got to about 10st 5) but I still want to get to 9 stone! Lol.

I think I'm going to do the rest without meetings, since I'm going to be in trouble for not going to one this week anyway. :eek:
I'm not really in the right place to lose weight at the moment, I'm still going to keep a diary though :) lol.

xx

Pictures of pretty dresses ^.^

I can't be bothered to try on my red one properly, so I shall take a photo of it next Friday :)

xx

Er......why you dieting? NO NEED!

Would it have been too hard to rotate them? :p

You look gorgeous! How slim do you look! Love the dresses, they are beautiful. Dare you to wear them without leggings!

Too slim!!!

You look fab Jenni! And HOW SKINNY?!?!?!?!!?!!? Lol. Diet?! PAH! :Dxx

Exactly.... making me feel like a big tube of lard...:D

Well I was 9st 5 this morning (better than my 9st 5.6 yesterday, ahaha. :eek:)

I realise that the 5lbs doesn't make much difference (I haven't actually dropped a jeans size since I got to about 10st 5) but I still want to get to 9 stone! Lol.

I think I'm going to do the rest without meetings, since I'm going to be in trouble for not going to one this week anyway. :eek:
I'm not really in the right place to lose weight at the moment, I'm still going to keep a diary though :) lol.

xx

Good idea...diaries do help! I think I should stick to mine....but I never do.

Hey :)

I lost 2 stone with the Cambridge Diet, the regained a few lbs :eek: then started WW and have lost almost a stone ish.

As my ticker says, I'm 3.5 lbs from goal (at least, I was last Monday - LOL.)

2.5lbs is good, wish I could lose twice that, and then I'd be done! Lol.

x

i hope i've replied to this the right way because i'm finding this site very confusing! haha!
awhh well done that's so good! you sound pretty tiny now! i think i want to get down to bout 9.7 so it's reasurring to here someone else has achieved a goal similar to mine! i've got about a stone and a half to go,so i guess i'm going to have to be patient. how long did it take you to do?
i bet you've been shopping loads now you're almost at goal! i think that may be what i'm excited about the most :D x

i hope i've replied to this the right way because i'm finding this site very confusing! haha!
awhh well done that's so good! you sound pretty tiny now! i think i want to get down to bout 9.7 so it's reasurring to here someone else has achieved a goal similar to mine! i've got about a stone and a half to go,so i guess i'm going to have to be patient. how long did it take you to do?
i bet you've been shopping loads now you're almost at goal! i think that may be what i'm excited about the most :D x

Well I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks because I got glandular fever.
If I hadn't faffed, then it would've taken me 10 weeks to get to goal - a few weeks ago I was 9st 0.5! I started at 10st 4.

I guess I am pretty tiny now. I think I've gotten the hang of this maintaining thing, because if I see the scales say 9st 5, I think 'uh oh' and I cut back a bit. :) (well, sometimes.)

I tell you what was most exciting - I went shopping last weekend and I picked up a dress quickly that said on the hanger it was a size 10. It fit perfectly, then I looked at the label to see what size it was, and it was an 8 :D
I mean, I realise that I'm almost certainly a 10 everywhere else, but I was quite pleased :) lol.

xx

Er......why you dieting? NO NEED!

Too slim!!!

Exactly.... making me feel like a big tube of lard...:D

Good idea...diaries do help! I think I should stick to mine....but I never do.

Well, I'm not really dieting at the moment. :eek: LOL.

I don't think I'm too slim, I'm a size 10 at the moment and don't want to/can't be bothered to lose any more weight :)

Wish I could flatten my belly though! I would be FINE with being ANY size if I had a flat belly.
I was saying today that I wanted liposuction to suck to the fat out of my belly and put it into my thighs and bum so that I'm in proportion, LOL.

xx

well done hunni, you look great.xx

Have a great weekend.xx

Flat tum? That's toning that's needed now then lovely - exercise - crunches. Apparently if you do about 100 each day then you will have a great six pack in no time

(not tried it myself yet though....)

But also, apparently crunches don't get rid of the flab, they just tone up what's beneath. Plus, I'm a lazy get :p
I was considering buying a slendertone thing, but I've decided not to cause I probably won't have enough money left, lol.

We were talking about it yesterday and Jon was saying 'but if you want a flat belly you'll have to do the E-word!' LOL.
He banned use of the word 'fat', so I banned use of the word 'exercise', hahaha.

Last night was fun, it was Jon's friend's 18th and we found a random pub and got completely trashed, as you do. :D
Having said that, I stuck to diet coke and southern comfort and I only had 4 drinks :)
I think it was just the kebab afterwards that did the damage, LOL.

I was 9st 5.5 this morning (when I was feeling very dehydrated) and don't dare weigh myself now, hahaha.

I've been feeling less hungry recently, not quite sure why, but it's a good thing, right? :confused:

xx

I know! It's great :D
Having said that, I'm sure after uni I won't be :p

x

Def not! All my qualififcations just really say I can drink for 3 years and still stand at the end of it.

:D

Well I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks because I got glandular fever.
If I hadn't faffed, then it would've taken me 10 weeks to get to goal - a few weeks ago I was 9st 0.5! I started at 10st 4.

I guess I am pretty tiny now. I think I've gotten the hang of this maintaining thing, because if I see the scales say 9st 5, I think 'uh oh' and I cut back a bit. :) (well, sometimes.)

I tell you what was most exciting - I went shopping last weekend and I picked up a dress quickly that said on the hanger it was a size 10. It fit perfectly, then I looked at the label to see what size it was, and it was an 8 :D
I mean, I realise that I'm almost certainly a 10 everywhere else, but I was quite pleased :) lol.

xx

wow that's actually like my dream! i'm a size 12 right now and i'd really like to be an 8-10. i'm kinda struggling at the moment which is so frustrating because i want it so much. ohwell, one day (soon hopefully!) i'll be like you, i can't wait!! :D well done again! x

wow that's actually like my dream! i'm a size 12 right now and i'd really like to be an 8-10. i'm kinda struggling at the moment which is so frustrating because i want it so much. ohwell, one day (soon hopefully!) i'll be like you, i can't wait!! :D well done again! x

You can do it! Stick with minimins and u'll be there in no time.....(try telling me that but hey!)

9st 5.6 this morning =/

I think I'm going to weigh in on a Monday morning, though I'm still going to weigh myself every day LOL.

I panicked tonight cause I took my pill 1:15 hours late and I thought that I had a 1-hour window, but according to the leaflet it's 12 hours, so that's OK.

I hate this stupid pill, between it and my OCD I'm just overreacting to everything, like a few days Jon saw the before pictures and said that I'd lost 'alot of weight'.

My logic: that means I was really fat before, so he's blatantly not going to love me if I'm ever that size again, which makes me feel under pressure to be skinny, and I hate feeling under pressure so I comfort eat, and then I feel guilty for comfort eating.

Having said that, I do realise I'm overreacting and just being silly, but that doesn't really comfort me - if anything it makes me feel worse because I can't control my thoughts :(

xx

Lesson #1 on Men: Men state FACTS - and behind those FACTS there is no hidden meaning - its only us that look to distort the FACTS to make them mean something that they don't so that we can worry/fret/have a hissy fit/stomp off/etc etc etc (FILL IN YOUR OWN CHOSEN METHOD OF SHOWING YOUR UNHAPPINESS)

You have lost a lot of weight. He DIDNT say that you didn't look lovely then as you do now. He DIDNT say that he wouldn't have fancied you. He DIDNT say that if you ever get to that size again, you're well and truly binned....he said YOU HAVE LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT - which is in FACT, true.

So, Jen, if you are going to make stuff up, make up good stuff....take it as a huge compliment. That he was saying what perseverance you have. How disciplined you are. How much he admires your tenacity etc etc.

I will stop now.....

Love and hugs xxxx

Back