Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Thanks Keisha :)

Well I'm 9st 5.4 this morning, to be expected I suppose, lol.

It's the college christmas party tonight (ooh er) so I'm not going to weigh myself tomorrow. :eek:

xx

I have worked out that "I'm fine" means she is annoyed and I should know what about and when she says its "ok" to go out for a beer, it means 1 beer and not an all nighter and coming home with a cold pizza

It took my husband years to work this out :8855: I do feel quite sorry for men, you should all be issued with a decoder for womens 'comments' when you are in your early teens as I'm sure it would make life a lot easier for you. Or we could just say what we mean but I fear changing things on that scale would be all but impossible:D;) :8855:

Or we could just say what we mean

But that's a silly idea! :p

I had a good night last night, was quite drunk by the end of it, and was 9st 4.6 this morning :D

I'll try and find a picture where I look vaguely respectable in a minute, LOL.

xx

Hi Jenni! Feels like forever that I have been in here. Have you been posting much? or is it me being lazy? I am glad you had a good night out. Sounds fun!

Hi Jenni! Feels like forever that I have been in here. Have you been posting much? or is it me being lazy? I am glad you had a good night out. Sounds fun!

Lol, I haven't been posting that much recently, I don't think anyway.
You've only missed me getting drunk a few times, hahaha. :)

Found a picture :)
I'm on the left, Jon is the one next to me, and then there's a few randomers, lol.

xx

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 37
Oooohhh, nice pic! You are tiny Jenni and yes the boobs look big ;) Is Jon the boyfriend? Cute!

You skinny minni Jenni! (with big boobies);) x

I do have a big belly to match, but if I'm at a party then I WILL be wearing my Spanx. Lol. (Which reminds me, I need some new ones.)

I was 9st 4.4 this morning, which is surprising after my humongous choc/sweetie binge last night, LOL.
Well, I say 'last night', I actually mean all day yesterday. :eek:

Having said that, it was still less than what I used to eat on a regular basis when I was 12 stone :eek:
But really - I had 2 pies as well when I was working (10ish points each) and 3 hot chocolates made with extra milk and sugar :eek:

Though it's encouraging, cause it means I probably won't gain that much over christmas :)

xx

LOL, I'd better make sure he doesn't see this, don't want his ego getting too big ;)

Yeah, I think 'cute' is probably about the right word, he looks a few years younger than me, haha.

xx

Rargh.
I'm on my week's break and I'm STILL hormonal, Jon's just decided to go out with his mates instead of coming to see me (like he was going to) and admittedly I did sort of encourage him, but now I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself :(

xx

OK, feeling better today, lol.
Wondering if it's worth ringing my doctor to see if I can change pill for the next 2 months.

I think I decided a while ago that my official WI day would be Monday, which suits me great because my scales this morning said... wait for it... 9st 3.5 :D

Woohoo! :p It's the first time in ages I've been below 9st 4, so am quite impressed :D
Definitely looking forward to Christmas now, only 3 more sleeps :D

xx

Well done on reaching 9st 3.5lbs. That's fantastic!! xxx

Back