Jenni's Herbalife Diary

twistedwoman

Hi, thought I would make myself accountable and write a food diary and record my weight.

Today:

Breakfast - vanilla shake and PPP with semi skimmed milk and fibre and herb tablets

Snack - Almonds

Lunch - Vanilla shake with PPP and choc soy milk and fibre and herb tablets

Snack - 2 slices of chicken

Dinner - steak strips with cabbage, leeks, mushrooms, onions and 3 new potatoes. Strawberries.

I lost 2.2lb on my 3 day trial and now weigh 14 st 2lb. I would like to be in the ten stones. Exercise is a bit of an issue as recovering from an operation but did walk my dog for an hour today and I try to do this most days.

Taking my son and his friend to MacDonalds, I plan to have a water and my steak etc when I get back. Hope I can stay strong!

Wooooo well done on the trip to MacDonalds.

I am snooping around herbalife as thinking of giving it a go - my friend has just become a distributor. I have a lot to lose and have been trying exante shakes but I have struggled to stick with the total solution as I love my salad/fruit. Also probably help me stick to it knowing that I will be weighed!

Keep going - you are doing so well xx

I only lost half a pound this week, my consultant thinks I need to up my protein. I have the extra protein in my shakes, 2 protein snacks and chicken or steak for dinner. Not sure how I can eat any more protein!!!!

Ordered yesterday - vanilla free from and the extra protein so I can start soon - hopefully tues/wed.

Half a pound is still a loss and in this heat you may be hanging onto water and not easy to exercise either.

Keep going - I need any inspiration I can get xx

Back