Jenni's JibberJabber

So last night I made oopsie rolls. They were not what I expected but I think I will probably make them again. Its not bread, it's hardly bread-like. More spongy. I see potential. All in all not bad.

Also found a mock Danish recipe. This I enjoyed. Simple, took about 3 mins to make.
I had it for breakfast. I loved the taste/texture, but It really didn't leave me feeling satisfied. I think this recipe is good enough to have as a snack or dessert. Especially since it's a 1 portion dish that I can through together without having extras in the fridge.

Today is day 7. I am looking forward to weigh in / measurements tomorrow.
I feel great. Less back pain. Although i feel like my t.o m. Is coming early...weird. I usually am late or miss it all together. The last time i went low carb i was not following Atkins, i just cuts bread, sugar, milk. Still had oatmeal for breakfast, so still had high carbs, that lasted only three months because I became pregnant. (after trying for nearly 6 years!!!) needless to say I will be extra careful now that I am on Atkins! Lol

I feel like this way of eating agrees with my body. I will NEVER do tfr again. That left me with clumps of hair coming out, a need to binge (I don't know why I started this behaviour after lipotrim, but it seemed to trigger it for me) well...it left me a mess. I am thankful to be feeling better now!

Bring on tomorrow! I am very excited! This is the first time that while dieting I have not been on the scale daily. It is torture!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hey Jeni,

how do you make your beef and cabbage stir fry? I have some beef that needs using, and need to get some greens in today, so it sounds like a good way of doing both :)

sharren xXx

Afternoon Jenni, glad you like this woe, it's fab eh?!

Re totm, we all seem to get them more often on low carb, not sure why it happens, must be the extra protein?

Re bread, why not try flax bread? I make mine with lots of herbs, otherwise it can have a slightly eggy taste, then dry fry in a pan :)

Forgot to say, there are lots of recipes on the Mim (muffin in a minute) sticky.

Hi Sharren,

I didn't actually follow a recipe. Just threw the meat and veg I had together.

I wasn't sure if soy sauce is ok on induction. I googled it, but found yes and no answers...so I measured that, 2 T for the whole stir fry. Other than that, I always use lots of sesame oil...I love that stuff!

Morning Jenni :)

Morning Jenni, I don't worry about things like soy sauce, you use so little really

Thanks for the idea Jenni, i still havent dried it, and I havent used that beef either, needs to be used today though.....so guess what i'm having for dinner lol xx

Week 1
OK, I posted my stats in Di's diary!? I dont know how i managed that. lets try this again...

week 1
-8.5 lbs. YAY!!!

Bust-1"
Waist -2"
Hips-1"

better than i expected!
I feel great, loads of energy..its been hard being stuck in the house with that broken toe...but its much better and i hope to add walking nto my daily routine.

8.5lbs gone forever!! Well done Jenni :) :) :)
x x

Wow- amazing weight loss and inches down. Well done:)
Onwards and downwards
Xxx

Thanks everyone!

Day 8.
Bell pepper/ cheese omelette Cooked in lots of butter
Cabbage / peppers / beef
Cheese
Pork chop / broccoli / cheese
3 litres water

Not much of an appetite today.

Morning Jenni ... Amazing loss :)

Morning jenni, well done love, it feels good doesn't it

Evening Jenni:)

Nearly midnight, finally get a moment to myself :)
Everything is going smoothly as far as the diet goes. Who can complain when the day starts off with coffee and real cream!? :)

Havent had much time to keep up with diary. My lil one has a nasty cough/cold and is absolutely miserable. Keeps waking up in a fight because she is so congested. Totally exhausted! ( the both of us).

I hope I get time tomorrow to catch up.
Take care all!

Morning Jenni... So sorry your lil 'un is under the weather ! Completely agree that coffee with cream is orgasmic ... As is a cooked breakfast! Lol hope your day is easier today :)

Back