Jenni's JibberJabber

Morning Jenni... Hope you get some good news this week! :)

Poor Jenni, you're having a rough time at the moment love. I hope things improve.

Evening everyone,

Tomorrow is my restart. I hate that I am restarting and that I didn't even get through the first two weeks, but, I am back and ready to rock.

I have planned my menu for tomorrow, I will be cooking up some beef and cabbage tonight (I love having that on hand, it helped so much my first time around) bacon / eggs for breakfast...coffee with CREAM...woohooo.

I refuse to weigh myself. I don't want to know what I've gained, how much I've set myself back...

Things are looking up...dh job is still there for the time being, finished with the birthday parties and ready to focus.

I will be lurking around the board more while I try to stay motivated...
Talk to you all soon! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Jenni... Well done for getting back on the horse and sounds like you have good focus! Good luck! :)

Hi Jenni, well done for restarting:). Good luck and come and see us if you have any wobbles
Xxx

Morning Jenni, so how's the restart going then love?

Hi everyone,
Restart has not been as easy as it was just a couple weeks ago. First day went ok, then added sugar to tea that evening without thinking..doh!
So yesterday and today...ok, not drinking enough water though.
It's been crazy busy around here, but determined not to let hectic schedule become an excuse to go off the diet.
Will catch up with everyone soon, thanks so much for the encouragement! xx

Morning Jenni, stick with it love, you can do it, you know you can :)

Hi Jenni, stick with it:)
Xx

Morning Jenni... Hows it going? :)

Good evening All,

I know that I've been pretty quiet this past week, I have just been pressed for time, very tired, very busy. DD has been...let's just say a little more difficult than usual...so same old story from me...lack of sleep ...yada yada yada .

Diet wise ... Things are getting better. It's starting to get easier and feel "norm" again.

I haven't stepped on the scales because I just don't want to know, after my first week and 8+ lb loss, i felt like I gained it all back immediately, I think I will wait until I FEEL lighter before I weigh myself...I just don't want to get bogged down if I am not less than my first week.
If I see a weight gain I might just say f' it and have a carb fest.

I am off to check out mims....

Hi Jenni, glad to hear its feeling more normal. Frankly the longer you can stay off the scales the better;)

Morning Jenni :)

Morning Jenni

Jenni I never get on the scales after slipping or blipping. I know they will register a gain out of all proportion to my 'sins' - and the last thing I want when I am just getting back on the wagon is to see those numbers go up in a shocking fashion!

So much of losing weight is psychological. Why knowingly do something that is gonna upset and maybe even totally depress you? I feel very sorry for compulsive weighers because no good can come of it. Stick with it and you will soon be walking on air x

Hi Jenni, good to see you and good luck!:D
Xx

The great thing about starting this diary 4 months ago is that I was able to back and have a look at why I didn't stick with it. Quite honestly, I had a terrible run of bad luck with my broken toe, everyone sick with nasty colds, etc. it was also nice to remind myself of what was working and what I was doing.

So I've started again. I started nearly two weeks ago. Tuesday will be my official weigh in, and marked 2 weeks on induction. It hasn't been smooth sailing. It's hard to admit, but thanks to the small bit of anonymity the Internet provides...here it goes. I have a problem with binge eating. I think it's mostly out of boredom and the wrong attitude. Even last week, while on induction, I found myself home alone, bored, and them..peanut butter, a few spoonfuls, a slice of plain bread, and another, and another, then small kitkat...and so on. Half of the stuff wasn't even all that good, I mean, plain bread?! So this is what I've got to work on.

Amy weight went up to 111.1kg since abandoning the diet 4 months ago. A huge huge embarrassing jump. So I am back because I found this forum tone the most supportive and informative. I think I might take photos, before pics...something, I need ideas for keeping the momentum up.

Thanks everyone x

Back