Jenny's Calorie Counting Road to Success! 5 lb down :)

Cheers Ladies :) Lunch was sooo good actually! Yesterday, I popped by Tescos on the way home and stupidly just bought and scoffed a sandwich. I have no idea why, I wasn't that hungry and had cereal bars too, I coulda had a 90c bar instead of a 360c sandwich, but old habits surfaced. So I took the dog for a very brisk walk when I got in.

2 hours sleep last night, and struggled to get up early enough for my planned scrambled eggs on toast this morning... So cereal. Bad move...! And Fridays in my office, the team go to the Greasy Spoon down the road for burgers & stuff, or get a pizza delivery.... Tough days..

Day Seven - Friday (Planned)

Breakfast = 349
50g Fruit & Fibre, 150ml semi skimmed milk & a small banana

Lunch = 430
Pizza Express Vitabella pizza - Peppers & Asparagus. Pre-cooked, will eat cold..

Tea = ???
I need to have a think about this. I have homemade coleslaw, which is 100c for the whole bowl, what can I have with coleslaw????

Pudding = 141
Shape Delight - White Choc
100g Strawberries

Snacks = 89
1 x Toffee Hoop Cereal Bar = 89c

Total Planned = 1109 + tea - Bring it on!!!

I feel terrible.. Absolutely shattered...

Maybe a nice jacket potato and tuna or something with the coleslaw?

*dusts off diary*

Hello old friend.... time to get back on the wagon...

Thursdays plan:
B - Quorn sausage roll
L - WW Country Veg soup, roll
T - pasta, pesto, mushrooms & chicken

Hmm... here goes. Hello motivation!

Welcome back :)

Thanks Bostik :)
I went about 300 over, in the end. Damn cereal, I have decided to stop getting cereal, I seem to struggle with sensibility...!
But, not beating myself up about going over, because a) I tracked EVERYTHING and b) I feel poorly, so not giving myself a hard time...

My plan for tomorrow:
B - Quorn Sausages & 1xTbsp ketchup [150]
S - Banana [100]
L - Steak Salad [320]
T - Chicken needs eating... ain't figured out what to do with it yet...

I know I can do this. The mirror is a horrible place....

Back