Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

I was dieing to have some of the kid's choccie earlier. I just kept telling myself that it ain't worth it. The sooner i get into Ketosis the sooner i'll be at target and off the shakes.

It's good that you've now got it out of your system now though and with only a couple of nibbles! You'll be back in Ketosis before you know it.

Sorry to hear about the kids being pooerly, it's never a good thing especially as you have three to cope with.

:)

I was fine with the kids choccy and even my OHs it was the egg that my mum in law brought into the house for me I found difficult....I asked her the other day when she said she bought it if she could keep it at hers till id finished LT but Im guessing she wanted me off LT..my family dont think I should be doing it...so thats a battle in itself..

My mum in law also likes to give me her clothes when she skrinks out of them and be smaller than me... she likes say things like jenny and me will never be slim we're built big... Im thinking Ha Im not built big I ate too much HAHAHAHA

ONE DAY SOON HAHAHAHA evil laugh lol

Your mum-in-law to be's motives certainly seem a bit suss alright lol.. She seems to have gotten used to using you as a bit of a shield .. if she can group you in her weight issue then she can deflect her feelings onto you.. imagine the day when you can offer her clothes instead .. or say you would but they are probable " a bit young for you" ....lol

but then i'm sure we've all been guilty of that at some point... it's always easy to be big when you aren't the biggest? or if there is somebody there that can empathise. maybe she's scared of being the only big one in the family left and running out of excuses?

if i don't make sense you'll have to excuse me. i've had to cave and take my painkillers for my back and as a result i'm high as a bloody kite... they hit even harder when on cd as you don't eat much but i've found in the past i'm fine as long as i take them with a shake :)

but still.... hee.

abz xx

No its ok you make sense...

Shes got the problem that she has to try my clothes on all the time... I bought a gorgeous dress for going to the ball (its the red one in my pics on my profile) anyway whenever I buy anything she says can I try it on... really annoying.. anyway it looked great on me I looked slim and curvy in the right places and yet when she tried it on it was huge YES but it was also the wrong shape for her body... We are just totally different body shapes ..shes 5ft 2 and Im 5ft 7.... shes 58 and Im 29.... it gets very annoying.... its like she has to prove everytime I achieve something that shes smaller than me by trying on my clothes. I wouldnt mind but I was so happy when I bought that dress for the ball as it was a size 18 from debenhams and I could pop it over my head without undoing the zip... 2 years before Id had to have a dress made so that I could go the ball into a size 26

Last edited:

christmas ball 2006

christmas ball 2008

you look gorgeous honey!!

do you mind if i ask how old you are? because i can't bloody tell!!

must point out aswell lol black dress I had a corset on holding me in and red dress is natural bumps and lumps lol

Plus just thought Im more than a stone lighter now than red dress YAY

Im 29 abz but getting younger lol as I lose weight... I got asked for ID last time I went out lol

see i thought you were my age until i looked at the photos from a couple of years ago and you STILL looked my age. but i wasn't far off :) i'm 26 :p

abz xx

see i thought you were my age until i looked at the photos from a couple of years ago and you STILL looked my age. but i wasn't far off :) i'm 26 :p

abz xx

still feel younger than your age....
lol
20s go so fast

I could cry reading this. Admittedy my heaviest is 14st 9 but so much of what you say really hits the mark with me too and if I can have your succes you've had so far and will undoubtedly continue to have I'll be a happy woman!

Life begins at 29 for me too!

GOOD LUCK! :d

Day 6 in the LT house

So Ive had half a packet so far today Im not that hungry so far and I got up had a shower and ran round the supermarket this morning.... I think the ketosis fairy came back to me in the night wooooo

On wedding news rather than diet...Dress shop just rang they tried to order my BM dresses this morning and one of the styles has been discontinued AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...
Thankgod not all styles have been discontinued but it was difficult in the first place to find a suitable style for my 2 nieces as they are both very slim and 15 and 17yrs old. So they cant wear the same style as my curvy adult BMs and they are two old for the child styles.... Oh well back to the drawing board

I could cry reading this. Admittedy my heaviest is 14st 9 but so much of what you say really hits the mark with me too and if I can have your succes you've had so far and will undoubtedly continue to have I'll be a happy woman!

Life begins at 29 for me too!

GOOD LUCK! :d

Thanks for your kind words.. We'll both do this... :D:D:D

i'm with you on the bridesmaid panic front honey. i had that too... ended up buying many dresses so she could try them on as they had been discontinued and taking the unwanted ones back!!

abz xx

going back to the shop when the lady comes back from holiday to try and find a new style for them,

on diet front just had my second half of the second sachet... Ive been out to the shopping centre to buy Ste some cards for his birthday tomorrow...Hes decided he doesnt want his bday as hes going to be 38 which only leaves one more bday before the big 4-0...hehehe...I think he should enjoy it...its going to come anyway may aswell celebrate.. I wasnt really hungry but I did feel quite light headed and a bit blurry...

I checked Im not in ketosis again yet, evil egg lol

Weigh in day tomorrow....excited but as Ive been dieting since sept chemist said I prob wont get a big weight loss... hmmmm
Oh well my clothes today are falling off even more than they do normally....lol

I logged on thinking I needed to chat to you all because I felt like crying but Ive cheered myself up while typing ...silly me lol

good job on the cheering up front honey :)

you'll get there. you're doing really really well :D

abz xx

im a bit unstable still abz...I feel on the edge like my tears are just under my eyes waiting.... Im up and down.. as ste and kids were ordering there tea and eating it I have been chanting in my head
*nothing tastes as nice as being slim will feel* YOU DONT WANT TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

you really don't babes. trust me. think about how you felt after that egg. is it really worth feeling like that again?

you can do this!! you can. slipping into that skinny sized wedding dress is going to feel so much better than any crappy carbs will now!!

abz xx

I know I know
I had to go to the shop for electric and gas before and the whole time I chanted to myself I dont need food..I dont need food... feeling really depressed and twitchy...finding this very had just had half a packet so hoping that kills the restlessness....

How many cals is CD Abz?

Im really hating my wedding dress right now...feeling very trapped into limited choices.... stay this size have the 26 and put on weight so that the rest of my body fits it... or go through this insane chanting about not eating so that I can try and fit into a size 22........

God I HATE MY DRESS.............wish Id never seen it ever
so scared I wont beable to have a dress coz it will be too big and unable to take in..ive already at the point were they are saying they can take the size 26 in enough to fit me.... Grrrrrrrrrrrr
I HATE WEDDING DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey. they will always be able to take it in!! they don't have to take it in evenly!! if they have to take it in two sizes at the waist and leave the boobs then that's what they will do. DO NOT consider putting weight ON to make it fit!! your boobs will get bigger too so that is not an option!!

keep it up. i know it's difficult, but i don't think you realise how quickly this will help you lose weight. you are doing so well and you can achieve so much!! i'm dragging you through this with me. we can BOTH do this!! you have six weeks!! your shape will change dramatically in that time. if they can't provide the dress you need you will find a similar one!! but that isn't the case!! you are going to look remarkable in the dress you have chosen. everyone isn't the same shape, whenever they alter a dress they do it differently for each person and they will make it perfect for you!! otherwise i'm going to have a problem too!!

cd is around 450cals a day :)

Back