Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

jennybeth79

Silver Member
So I have taken the plunge and I am going to start Lipotrim..My appointment with the chemist is tomorrow morning. Im very excited.... scared but excited.

So far Ive lost 55lbs..not sure what I will weigh on chemist scales but will wait and see.

Im in ketosis from doing Atkins so Im hoping that it will be a good start.. ???

So off I go ..hope you'll all come with me. I have been above 20st for the last 10 years of my life. I already feel great to be 17st 8lbs I havent been this slim for soooo long but I want more!!!! I want to look a healthy weight. I want to wow people....Ive always been the fat girl.. I want to be able to shop in shops ive never dared walk into just in case I look silly for being there..

I want to feel fabulous at 30
I want to feel amazing on my wedding day!!!:D:D:D

Hey Jenny! Welcome :)
This forum is great for getting you through the first few days so you needn't be scared. Especially since you are already in ketosis. It'll be a walk in the park.
You just have to get used to not using food as a comfort. In my first week I wasn't hungry but still wanted to eat, if that makes sense? Now I'm in week three and finding it so easy. I even went out with my parents for a meal tonight and sat with a pint of water while my dad ate steak and ale pie and my mum had loaded potato skins - never thought I'd see that day!
Be excited - some of the losses of women on this forum are unbelieveable - you'll be looking like a different girl in your wedding pics.
Good luck tomorrow hun x

Ive only been eating 3 times a day because I knew it was time to eat since I started Atkins...I went through the headaches and the faint feeling..now upto the active point.... Im hoping I dont get them again but I am off work for another week and a half so if Im going to feel rubbish bring it on...

Hi Jenny,
Great to hear your joining the group. I know exactly what you mean about always being the fat girl. It sucks. But i am so much in awe of you having already lost 55lb. That is just phenomanal. I am sure the thought of your wedding will keep you motivated to your end goal. You will not only be a gorgeous bride but a confident and proud one.
Good for you I will watch your progress so keep logging on.

Thanks for your kind words it is amazing everyones already shocked a my weight loss...hehehe time to shock them some more me thinks .... lol If week one is a success...cant wait to go back to work after that..already lost 3lbs since we broke up for the holiday. Its an odd time to start lipotrim really...this would normally be the time Id think wow Im slim and stop and go back to eating rubbish but im hungry for more this time...yes being a size 16/18 is great but to be 11 stone one day is a dream thats never come true. Ive been an overweight teen and a major obsese adult now its time for changes... as a child I always related my age to my weight so I was 8 stone at 8yrs old 12 stone at 12 and so and so on...by 20yrs old I was 20stone and by 23yrs I was 25 stone.... Thank god it wont be 30yrs and 30 stone..Im 30 in november and Im going to be a healthy weight for the first time in my life..Ive missed out on so much and I start university in sept to train to be a nurse...Life begins at 29 for me and its here now...

Good luck on lipotrim, but you wont need luck hun, you seem already so motivated that I think you will just take it in your stride. You should find it relatively easy with the switchover from Atkins to Lipotrim with being in ketosis already.

Hehe glad to see you took all our advice earlier and decided to go for it! Good luck for tomorrow hun! Don't forget to come on and let us know how you got on!xx

Wow! You've done soooo well already! You've got a whole new life ahead of you in every way when you think about it! Good for you and best of luck. I look forward to seeing how you get on. x

Good luck on your journey. You've done fantastic already.

Good luck, not that you will need it. You will be a stunning bride and be prepared to shock people with your further great weight loss. You can do this! You will not be the fat one ever again!

Wooo hoo, welcome to LT :), this is a great place for support when you have down moments - and when you have great news to share too!!

I'm just starting week 6, have never lost so much weight in my life and have very rpobably never felt so consistently great. SO hope you get that too :)

Hi Hun, welcome to LT. Its a great diet, as you can see from my pics in my profile I was a very big girl 6 months ago and after stalling with slimfast chose LT and it was the best thing I ever did, good luck hun :) x

Well done for your 55 lb weight loss already. You will be amazed how good you feel on the LT diet. I've got bags of energy, I miss eating, but since my 3rd WI, I no longer feel hungry and food is not a temptation anymore. My OH still has freshly cooked meals every night as well as home-baked bread and cakes, so he can't moan about me doing this diet, but he does, because he thinks I've done enough now.

Well Ive been and I have my packets...Ive not eaten yet today so Im thinking maybe I should start today... Going to a rugby match later so hopefully the busy day will help.

Ive reset my weight tracker to reflect what I weighed on the chemist scales so I am back to 17st 11lbs but oh well it will be gone next week fingers and toes crossed.

(PUT IT BACK TO MY SCALES WILL GO OFF WHAT MINE SAY AS THATS WHAT IVE BEEN USING SINCE SEPTEMBER)

Last edited:
Oooo thats great hun! If your feeling geared up to go today then just do it! Have your first shake now, get a load of water down you and your well on your way to that perfect figure in your perfect wedding dress :) xx

Welcome and best of luck Mrs Hill . Talk to us if you have any difficulty at all . The people here are great to help or kick ass whatever is needed. Its like having your consultant constantly in your home

Well done and I agree with Louize, you might as well get started today, busy days mean less thoughts for anything else.

You will be a beautiful bride and the differences you see on lipotrim each week will keep you so motivated.

first shake done.... chocolate...made it with two much water by accident as I read the man bit lol so a bit watery but hey it was nice lol
Im off out now...back in a bit for chicken soup lol x

Hiya and welcome to LT!

You will be the girl soon chick!!

had a comical chicken soup... SOme money dropped out the cupboard into my soup as I was putting some rosemary in the soup so then I ended up dipping loads in and then trying my best to eat soup around herbs and trying not to eat a coin having burnt my fingers trying to get the coin out..and then sticking my tongue out as I thought I tasted coin.... oh well my first experience of chicken soup was ok but hopefully will be better next time. ANyway Im off to the rugby match now....

Back