Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOu can do it sweetie!!!

Have a wicked time away this weekend Jen, points shmoints - its only for one weekend. Back on track next week, you've done so well already Little Miss Focus :)

Ul prob not get this till mon!!!! SO hope you've have a fab weekend and biker boy's spoilt you...xxxxx

And now your back from your jollys!!!! FOCUS!!!!..xxxx

Have fun Jen! Look forward to hearing all about it on Monday!

Lesley
X

Hope you've had a lovely time Jen

xx

My weekend was ace. :D The band were so so good, we walked a total of 22 miles in the whole weekend, went to an aquarium, and stuff. It was good!
Food - well let's not go there.
The Cold - has hit me like a truck, I feel like I have been run over and smacked into a wall. Twice. But hey ho, I'll be better in a couple of days..!

Went to WI this evening, and have allegedly put on 4lbs, but considering the weekend, and I went after tea, Im not counting it. I will see how I get on at the end of the week.

But yes, a really good weekend away.
And right back on it today:

Breakfast - Toast and Jam [3]
Lunch - Ravioli [5]
Tea - chips n curry sauce [6]
Snacks - 2 squares of galaxy [2?] Ryvita + salsa [2] one bite of banana [0.5]

Total 18.5.
I can't stomach anything else, being poorly. But I probably averaged 40 points a day over the weekend, so no big deal there :p

Roll on tomorrow!!

Good to hear u had an ace weekend chicken.

Not so good with the cold tho.....take care m'luv and ul smash the alleged 4 soon enuf...xxx

Good to have ye back..xx

Morning Jen - glad you enjoyed your weekend. Sorry you are not feeling too good, hope you're feeling better soon.

Lesley
X

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick pop-in to say I'm staying in bed today!

Struggling to eat - have managed a ham sarnie and some chicken soup. And 16 cups of tea.... Avoiding Ice Cream lol

Hope you all have a good day! xxx

Aw bless you both! :D
I'll be back soon, I sit here and think "I'll post something".... then all I get is tumbleweed in my head... haha!!
Shame Biker Boy ain't about much this week, he loves it when I get a mind-block and have nowt to say :p x

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow Jen. I love reading your updates, you make me laugh - in the nicest possible way!

Get well soon.

Lesley
X

Thank you :) My throat feels like I have been gargling razorblades but other than that, I think I am on the mend! My legs have well n truly recovered from the walking at the weekend now. Hurrah!

I have had a peak on the scales today, and of the 4lbs I gained over the weekend [260] I am now back down 2lbs [258] - A step in the right direction.!

I am, however, in a terrible mood. I want to shout and scream at Biker Boy for being a selfish **** [use whatever 4 letter word you want there, I don't care...] I bend over backwards to look after him when he's ill, and what do I get, an effin text at half 10 last night "feel better tomorrow.x" I text him this morning and said I wasn't going to work because I felt like I was dying [ie don't email me at work, cos I'm not there] and NOTHING. God damn bloody men. I could scream... if I hadn't lost my voice :p

And dad got up this morning when I was already in the living room, said "oh your off again today, are you". and went a made a coffee and didn't offer me one. W@nker. I think I'm just pee'd off with being ill. I feel horrendously fat and ugly and useless and unaccomplished in life and just generally sorry for myself at the moment. How do you magically get better? I cannot cope with illness at all, I am a complete baby. Which is why I am nice to everyone else when they are ill, and it pisses me right off that I don't even get an offer of a cuddle when it's my bloody turn!! I don't get sick pay either so for the next couple of weeks, I am going to be skint. Which means relying on him to take control of life and do stuff. Which won't happen. So a couple of weeks of nothingness. OH THE JOYS.

There is no icecream, chocolate, eggs, bread, no nothing in this house. And I am not spending 20 minutes in the freezing cold de-icing my car to drive a 40 mile round trip to get food when I can barely stand straight.

END OF WHINGE FOR NOW - IT MAY COME BACK. No. It WILL come back.

Breakfast - Cereal. Bad choice. I left it to go soggy though, and it was edible :) [3.5]
Lunch - I fancy carbonara. Why not :D [6]
Tea - mince + tatties of some sort [6.5]

If by some miracle anyone local decides to be nice, the rest of my points will be blown on chocolate. or icecream. However, chances of this are slim to none, so I'll be having soup. Lots of soup. And more soup. :sigh:

HAVE A GOOD, CHEERFUL DAY PEOPLE! I'm going back to bed to watch as much of the Bad Girls series as I can. I have all 8 boxsets, it's great trash TV :)

big germy hugs n kisses to you all :p x

I have had a peak on the scales today, and of the 4lbs I gained over the weekend [260] I am now back down 2lbs [258] - A step in the right direction.!

How do you magically get better? I cannot cope with illness at all, I am a complete baby.

I'm going back to bed to watch as much of the Bad Girls series as I can. I have all 8 boxsets, it's great trash TV :)

big germy hugs n kisses to you all :p x

1) Hurrah for you already getting back on track and moving in the right direction! Yay!
2) POOR YOU! Sending you huge 'get better soon vibes'. Men are sometimes completely useless. Sounds like this is one of those 'sometimes' moments. Hope you can look after yourself (and prove how much better you are than Biker Boy in the process!) and you feel better soon.:flowers:
3)Thanks for the germs :)

Hope your feel better soon lovey, im he same i always look after my OH but rarely get any concern back! I guess thats just men and the dreaded Man Flu for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back