Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jenny's "Weightloss" Shenanigans

* lots & lots of swear words on your behalf Jen * why doesn't he just throw you out and be done with it, as he has as good as done it anyway
He is not worthy of you Jen, all the things you put yourself out to do for him, he is so not worthy.

I'm just confused, and starting to feel rubbish about myself. I do not want history repeating itself.

I spoke to Dad and he said he's getting the tractor out to dig me a parking space in the snow :)

Got my ham sarnie :D

Well you shouldn't feel rubbish about yourself Jen
You are a lovely, warm & witty lady, who always seems to put that boy first and from what I can see he doesn't seem to
consider your feelings at all

FFS - diet nazi, 'have you pointed that?'......'I'm off to my mum's, you're not invited'......'I've put your stuff in the car please get yourself home'.....I am not happy with BB. I know I don't live your life Jen and I know things are lovely and pink and fluffy sometimes but he really does need to get his act together and realise how FABULOUS you are. Grrrrr. I just think of you spending all that time worrying and running about at his beck and call to sort out visas and stuff and all he can do is make you feel rubbish about yourself? You are so lovely, you bake yummy birthday cakes, you spend ages making sure you get the right glass shelf for the fridge and you are so hilarious and obviously loads of fun. I am going to have to do a detour at the weekend to come and slap BB round the face with a wet fish!!!

Sorry you are feeling rubbish - please please please don't think it's about you. BB just sounds like he is being a right selfish so and so at the moment. YOU ARE LOVELY! And don't you forget it.

Would like to say well done on the ham sarnie. Love ham sarnies - does it have mustard mayo on it? I am almost drooling. Really need food.

Heart you loadsies Jen, can't wait for Saturday x

I know he's lovely sometimes Jen but BB can be a right nob at times. Dont you dare feel rubbish about yourself, you are lovely and he doesnt know how blooming lucky he is to have you.

Take note from all us wonderful people on here, we all can see how fab you are and if BB cant, use that snow shovel with gusto.

Good on dad digging a car space x

I <3 you all.

I made it home! It wasn't actually as bad as I feared it would be, the roads werent that bad til I got to the junction just outside my house and BOOM. Stuck. In the middle of the junction.... Managed to manouvre my car into my bit of the road and not block the traffic on the main road, but no chance was I getting where I wanted to go. A nice chap with a tractor stopped, asked if I needed help, I said no, thank you, that I'd be ok, and he patted me on the back and said "That's the spirit, lass"... Made me smile :)

Carbonara for tea and cake for afters. It was Cathy at work's 60th today, and she said she'd come over to my office with a "wee bit of cake" for me... The chunk she brought was about the size of a dinner plate, I kid you not. Gawd knows how big the full cake was... We shared it out at work, though there was only 2 other people there, from the IT team, and I took a couple of slices home for my parents.

I had a text at teatime to say "plz let me know you get home safely xx" and I left it a good half hour before I said "I'm home".

I have no idea what's going to happen. I got my 30 Seconds to Mars tickets :) I'll happily go on my own if it comes to that, no doubt he wouldn't care either way. I need to rescue my straighteners though. I accidentally left them at BBs house. And I am not letting Jared Leto see me with fluffy hair...

Needless to say my head is fairly mashed tonight, so I'm off to get a nice shower and some kip.

Night all, til tomorrow... x

Oh, that ham sandwich, was ace. Wholemeal bread roll, slice of 'am, lettuce, sliced tomato and a teeny squirt of salad cream. Worth the wait, not worth dragging a 2 year old across to the shop for :p

Re: Jenny's &quot;Weightloss&quot; Shenanigans - Taking a time out

Morning Jen
Happy to hear you got home safely poppet no thanks to me lado there, there is no way on earth I'd have sent him a text till the next morning that would have taught him a lesson a little bit of stewing in his own juice to speak
Haha@ bloke with tractor

Morning Kals!
Must say a brief stroll in the snow with my mutts has cheered me up no end, coupled with coming back in to an advent calendar from mum.... With a note "if I find out any of these chocs go to (biker boy) then you are homeless x"....

Mums are ace :)

Wonder how many pps in one Malteser....

Hah, you could say that Jess..... I have never in my life heard her call anyone a b_stard before last night.
She's just worried that I'm going to end up in the same situation that I was in last time. She keeps comparing him to The Cretinous Ex, which I usually reply with "he's not as bad as The Cretin" and she says "Not as bad is still not good enough" and then freely admits that to her no-one's good enough for me and blah blah blah...
It won't get that far. I am confident of that. :)

He's been in touch a little today, I think he's realised (hallelujah, the heavens light up!) that I'm not best pleased with him. My dad, this morning, was almost a contender for snow-shovel-smacking. Mum went to wake him to see if he'd help dig my car out, and his reply was "No chance, she shouldn't have even attempted coming home in that car"... To which I shouted through the house "Oh s.d off old man". Blokey kicks me out, dad don't want me at home... Not best pleased with the menfolk in my life...
Biker text me this morning before I left to say to take care and to please let him know when I get to work safe.

When I got to work, traffic delays meant there was no parking spaces in the carpark, but just as I was sat at the edge of the road trying to decide if I could risk trying to get up the hill to the other car park, the chappie clearing the road with his plough knocked on my window and said "Two minutes Quine, we'll get you a space here, just back up a bit"... And he ploughed me a nice big space in the side of the road :D

To steal Hannah's word, I flucking hate my job today. Not starting on that, I whinge too much as it stands.

The food plan for today is:
Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast
Lunch - WW Chicken & Lemon Risotto
Tea - Fish & chips. Think they might be crinkly cut chips tonight. With heaps of salt & vinegar. Yummy!!

APPLE TIIIIIMMEEE!! :D

Ah bless your mum for looking after you in her own way.

The snow plough man sounds helpful, see not all men folk are nobs. I hope BB is indeed considering the error of his ways and your dad in his own way was showing concern about you driving in the snow.

Food for today sounds great, ww lemon risotto was my fav ready meal x

It was nice the Risotto, strange that since I'm not mad keen on creamy sauces, nor do I particularly like rice...
Fish & chips for tea looked suspiciously like a sausage sandwich. Picked up some chilli turkey sausages in the nearly-out-of-date-but-not-quite bin and they were yummy! No idea on points for these, but even if I count 4pp per soz I'm under for the day

No idea what to do tomorrow. I might be out for lunch, I can't remember!

Night all x

My brother is meant to be off to Thailand today. Doesn't look good, poor guy.
I decided to cancel my hotel for Saturday. If it goes ahead, I'll still try and get there for the daytime, but if not, I didn't want to lose the money for the hotel... It said on the radio they're having trouble with the trains up this way.
Bloody weather :(
But in other news, I have emergency straighteners! Some Babylis ones. Not quite as good as my GHDs but they'll do, save me having to see the fella.
Wonder if my team will make it in today, or call it another snow day. Hmmmm. The department will be screwed next wk when I'm off, it'll grind to a halt. Tough, not my problem! I need my holiday!

Stay warm people, hat gloves scarf, the works plz xx

Safe journey into work Jen :D

If we do make it you can always kip in our bath in the family room haha!!

Been a while since I kipped in a bathtub.... :p

The drive in was ok, albeit a wee bit scary with the blizzards!!!
The highlight of my day, was my manager telling me before lunch (timing is important when you get further down:p) that I should have more consideration for the team, and that my negative attitude has been noted.
All I said was I was pi$$ed off with kept getting told to move my car as it was at risk of being hit by lorries, three times I had to move it... And the "consideration" thing was because I was late in and as a result asked to take a half day holiday.... HOW DARE I. Boss-face soon skulked off when I pointed out that not only was I the only person who had worked a full day this week, I had actually worked fulltime hours all week, plus some overtime to cover for those not able to get in.

Then.... an hour later (told you timing was important) I get a call on my mobile from my boss saying that she couldn't get out the carpark to go home because the Pool Van was blocking her in, and could I go to Facilities to get someone to move it...

Oh how we laughed. Stupid coo...

Your boss sounds like a muppet. Boo to her the stupid nobber.

Would appear BB is nicer to you the meaner you are to him. I suggest you take notice of this and start really treating him like chit Jen. Obviously it's the only way the two of you can be happy :D

I can add nothing to the words of wisdom quoted above ^^.

Hope today has been a good un and the nobbers aint getting to you too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back