Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on another 1lb off Jen - hoping that'll help you stay motivated chick. And 2lbs per week is easily do-able. It'll be harder cos you're brother is there and it sounds like the rentals are going to be getting on your nerves but hopefully you can stick with it. In some ways it might make you more determined! Anyway - really glad to see you're find it a little easier to stay on track, well done you. Reckon that walk at the weekend will help you with another loss next week as well.

Have a great day.

P.S. Well jealous about Nandos.

Thanks everyone :)

The Nandos stuff comes out a bottle in Tescos, it's great stuff, I could probably drink it!

Today, I thought I'll start work early, and leave early.
Easier said than done! I have had a day of "Jenny this report is wrong", "Jenny can you do this", "Jenny can you phone such&such and get something for this", "Jenny can you ... " and so on... My department officially closes at 4pm, and what a surprise, it's just muggins still here... Oh well!

I have just finalised my last report. And I am almost tempted to take work home to do, but NO. I won't. I do not get paid enough to work at home!

*sigh*

Well that's me done working for the night. Time to sit in traffic for 90 minutes, and head back to That House of No Support, get the guilt trip for not stuffing myself with fatty food, and be ignored by the boyfriend. As has been the case all day.

Signed,
A Little Ray of Sunshine
xx

PS - On a plus note, I may be getting a payrise in September. I nearly replied to The Boss with "what makes you think I'll still be here in September?".... :D

:)

Aw Jen...you know we love you and appreciate you here even if ur not feeling the love elsewhere!!.xxxx

Result on the binus....if your still there of course, but it sounds to me that you should be getting a bonus now with all ur extra work!!!

Chin up hunni..xxx

So in the eyes of my brother, a chicken breast, 2 spoonfuls of marinade, broccoli, peas and peppers, plus 200g of baked potato wedges is not as good for me as a garlic bread and cheese starter followed by bolognese made with full fat beef mince, and covered with full fat cheese, served with heaps of crusty white bread.
And why, when we normally have the blue box of flora extra light healthy heart crap, is this condemned to the back of the fridge and replaced with full fat lurpak?? Why on EARTH are my parents forgoing their usually mildly healthier options for a week, I do not understand! Am I being really stupid???

I could rant for Britain, but no. Time for a PMA I think!

So I stuck to my guns last night and had my homemade potato wedges, my spicy chicken and I really enjoyed it actually.

Food today may be a bit strange. Since I worked late yesterday, I missed my docs appointment, and have this rescheduled for today. This means I started work early again, and will have a second breakfast instead of lunch.

Breakfast 1 - toast and jam
Breakfast 2 - sultana&apple oatibix, banana, semi skimmed milk
Late Lunch(?) - mushrooms. Maybe on toast, maybe just on their own, not sure yet
Tea - Something with an Eat Smart Garlic Baguette. It's in the fridge and needs eating. Pasta maybe, with some tomatoes. Who knows :D

I want to go to walk Reiver tonight. I have looked at GoogleMaps and divised a route to take her on. It's just over 2 miles, which isn't a great distance, but it's more than I will do sat at home, and I have no concept of time, so I don't know how long this will take. Once I've done it, I'll know if I can do further or if this is enough or what. I picked Reiver because she's a bit podgy too.....

I'm doing it again see. Bread. Bread bread bread. And more bread. So I am strongly thinking of doing a Simply Filling week next week to kick start my bread-less-ness. What can I say, I am young and impressionable. All it took was Vanda to mention Simply Filling and I'm sold.... haha

Have a fab day people, keep smiling! x

:D Oh god its hard to resist the bread Jen
its just so easy and goes with bleeding everything
anyway what I love about you is that you chop and change diets almost as much as I do haha!!

Was your brother not raised with you Jen? Were you both seperated or something and now your parents are trying to show him what a fantastic life he could have had with you all? Then when he falls for all the calorie filled foods and moves back in with you all, your parents will take away the calories and feed him low cal foods while they lock him in the attic?

HAHAHA :D That made me smile so much!!
That could be the plan, mum does keep saying "I wish the annoying boy was closer to home".. though she doesn't call him that.... Unfortunately, he eats all this high fat high cal "tasty" food all the time, but plays so much football, and has one of those metabolism thingies, so he's a 28" waist and skinny as a rake.
Dad keeps saying "I used to be like that. It'll catch up" as he fondly pats his non-beer beer-belly.............

Tired, hence bullet points...
* 10 lbs to lose by the end of August
* Simply Filling
* Slap BB for just not getting it
* 2 hrs me-time this weekend
* 2 new recipes to try
* Weightwatcher-i-fy the cheesecake recipe
* Make a decision about something
* Enjoy the curry tomorrow night without panicking

Night all xx

Is that make a decision about something in particular, or just a random wish to make a decision about anything? :p

Morning Jenny from the block...got ur fb req.........and......accepted!!!

Have a great thurs chickadee

xxx

Hope you're having a good day hun!

xxx

* Sings * Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block * sing it wimme *

Yeah Jenster
hope your having a good day hen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back