Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Just as I declare to be 100% from now on - The boy decides he is well enough for me to go over for tea tomorrow. I feel this will be something experimental along the curry lines... :|

So... Plans for the next two days:

Tuesday:
B - Bagel, philly and ham [4]
L - quorn, peppercorn sauce and pasta [4.5]
Tea - Gawd knows....
Snacks - Apple, banana, yogurt & meringue. Options hot choc [4.5]
13 + tea

Wednesday
B - bagel & jam [3]
L - chicken soup, bagel & ham [4.5]
Tea - I'll decide when I get in, probably something with chicken and broccolis though.
Snacks - apple, banana, yogurt.... haha. Routine much??

It'll be good to see the fella. Could do with a hug :)

PS - guess who found WW Bagels in the supermarket :D

Their bagels are actually quite nice...me likes them!!

Have a great day jen and <<<BIG HUG>>> from me til u get the real deal from BB

xx

Hmmmm Bagels. I love 'em but I'd probably scoff the whole lot in 2 days! I've bought WW bread for the first time and I'm loving it - but I was thinking yesterday about your 'bread warnings' and will prob have to have a bread-free week next week.

Good luck today Jen - you, Linz and me hopefully 100%. As I posted on Linz's diary, every day is a struggle to get to 100% atm and everytime I do it I feel angry that I've not immediately lost 1lb :rolleyes:

Hope you have a lovely eve with your fella x

Kals....I always toast them and they seem fine toasted...

Jen..hope you've had a better day than me.....not yet pointed..too scared!!

xx

haha, how did you do in the end Linz?
I have to agree, Kals, bagels definitely better toasted. Way better!

I managed to stay just about 100% yesterday! Impressed myself! And looks to be on track for today too, but I really do just want a whole heap of chocolate.

Last night was funny. I got to his house "fancy a cuppa?" Ok.
"Want a cookie with it?" no thanks. "biscuit?" no thanks
"Kit kat?" NO THANKS!!
"you sure?" Certain thank YOU! :D

Then after tea - "want pudding?" No thanks
"Good, there isn't any. I made cookies though, want one?" No thanks :)
"Oh. What about a kit kat?" No thank you.
"a rocky?" nope!
"Sure you don't want a cookie?" I'm trying to be good
"But I made them :(" and the puppy dog eyes... Ok, I'll half one with you

And it was yummy :)

I had such a busy day yesterday, I rarely snooze my alarm yet decided that yesterday was the time to do this. 20 minutes later, I crawl out of bed and discover a note on the kettle to say - "forgot early start - please feed things - Mum xx"

So I run around like a headless chicken, get all the outside things fed, get the dogs fed, manage to make my lunch, and have me bagel, philly & ham, before getting stuck in traffic on the way to work cos the kids have gone back to school up here...

Then work was crazy busy. A colleague was speaking to me by email all day in a bad mood, and started harping on about no-one understanding her, her depression, her fella's depression, her family not accepting their relationship... To be fair, I wish that kinda stuff would stay outside of work to be honest. I don't talk about depression anyway, living with 3 people at uni who were suicidal was tough, and as we know, I always end up being the shoulder to cry on. When I said so my colleague, "I'm really sorry but I can not discuss depression" it didn't stop her...

And my boss came back a day early, which was a relief!

Food yesterday -
B - Bagel Ham & Philly
L - Quorn, pepper sauce, pasta
Snacks - apple, banana, yogurt, curly wurly, thai chilli crisps [choc & crisps = went to the shop to get away from colleague...bad move really, shoulda just gone for a walk]
T - Thai soup, homemade spring rolls - It was yumscious. The soup was spring onions, mushrooms, chicken and chilli, with beansprouts and light coconut milk, with spices and stuff. The spring rolls were cold vietnamese style spring rolls, so yummy! Really filling too. Counting 8 for the lot, since it was pretty much all veggies. 1/2 a cookie...
Total 24.5/25

Food today -
The plan anyway

B - toast followed by bagel @ work [5]
L - chicken soup [1.5] & Sandwich [4]
T - Chicken, broccoli & jacket potato [5]
Snacks - banana, galaxy caramel [=6]
Total planned 21.5/25 so far

Think I have gone off chicken soup. It looks rank :(

Since I missed my WI this week, and next week I'll be at the fellas for tuesday morning.. I'm not going to WI again til the 31st. Brave move. or stupid move. Either, or... that's what I'm doing.

Are all diet drinks 0-points? I have Lilt Zero, I'm guessing that's 0-points.. I don't care what the supersize vs superskinny book says, I like me diet pop!

Catch up tonight... xx

Well done on the 100% day and good stuff on the 1/2 cookie it would have been rude to refuse is my excuse and always works remarkably well

I'm with you on the diet drinks, I always count them as 0 points as know they are not very healthy but I like them too much to stop altogether.

Have a great evening

Hey Jenny! I read your diary from time to time and feel like a right spy, but you do make me chuckle! I feel a bit naughty, prying on WWers when there are a zillion SWers, but I like you :) I think I'm gonna go right back to the beginning tonight (I have no life, no equivalent to BB :() and catch up xxx

Hi Jen......well done on the 100% day! Needless to say I faltered...and again today!!

Dunno whats wrong...I felt like I wasnt part of me today and anything was acceptable when i knew that it just wasnt!

If i'm brave enough to bare my piggyness i'll post it in my diary later!
It's enough to make you sick!

Anyway...hope today was another 100% one chick and you're on the straight and narrow for good!
xxx

Jen said:
Since I missed my WI this week, and next week I'll be at the fellas for tuesday morning.. I'm not going to WI again til the 31st. Brave move. or stupid move. Either, or... that's what I'm doing.

I dunno if its brave or stupid Jen
but sometime's you can get really caught up
in what the ruddy scales are telling you
and that's not always a good thing
you might find you get such a nice surprise you decide to do a monthly WI instead

Have a nice day Jen x

Wouldn't it be funny if Jen posts pictures and I'm in the back ground doing "bunny ears" behind Jen & BB :p

Hahaha that was a well earnt chuckle here, thank you m'love :) x

And as for the "clever Biker" - Well yes, he thinks he is clever sometimes. Like our discussion last night about dykes. No, not the lesbians..
He said he cleaned his dyke.
I said what dyke, you don't have a dyke.
Yes I do, that wall next to the patio.
Oh... I don't think dyke is the right word, I thought a dyke was a drainage thing.
WTF, are you stupid or something? A dyke's a wall.
Right. Fine. Yes I am stupid...

Incidentally, if you look on Wikipedia, you will see that a dyke is a drainage thing, a ditch. They are the top two entries. Then the third is "regional term for a dry stone wall"
So we were both right. But I was more right. :cool:

I didn't manage to stay 100% yesterday, not at all. 31.5 points consumed. I just wanted cookies and there was nothing anyone could do to stop me - The majority of my points yesterday did go on complete junk. I did however take the dog for a walk and we went quicker than usual, for 45 minutes up a hilly road. I was tired when we got back, I'm such a lazy bum. This weekend in London is going to crucify me with walking

All I can think about today is food. I'm tired, ready for a break from work. I'm fed up of 10 hr days being standard, and thats just what I'm in the office for..

Today, I think I'm on 24.5 points, which is some kind of miracle considering I've wanted to scoff all day... Wait. That's what I have done...
I had a bagel, ham sandwich, crisps, chocolate, a noodle cupasoup, an apple, banana, yogurt, pasta + chicken for tea and toast, then attempted greek yogurt and honey - was sick. Not counting points for this last one.

I'm getting excited about the weekend now :) Problem is, I have another loooong day at work in the way. Today was awful, just in general. The atmosphere in that place is really getting me down to be honest, so really looking forward to a break. Tempted to completely clear my desk and then get my agency to re-assign me next week!!! But no, integrity or something. I'll stick it out.!

No more overtime this week though - had enough of that malarky.

Keep smiling Team Fabulous :) I don't want any chippers in here while I'm away, you can have the food, have a party, but I don't want scantily clad gyrating plastic men all over the shop...

so clear up after them properly, yeah??? :p
xxxx

The Nikster and I obviously won't have any time for these Chipper
parties Jen
We will be too to busy stalking around our turf

Hahaha!! Good! I'll be keeping an eye for ya!!!
I have an image of you two hiding around pillars in the underground, and skulking about looking all shifty! With the Pink Panther music in the background........

Does honey have halucinogenic properties???? lol

I don't think you'll get this til you get back now Jen - HAVE A FAB TIME IN LAAANDAAAN. Wahoo! Enjoy yourself and some lovely one-on-one time with BB. Big weekendy-hugs :)

Hahahaha! Me and Kals have obviously been secretly filmed in the past!

Nikki I did tell you when you tried to hide me behind that pillar that my boobs stuck out but would you listen Ms twiggy not a chance :p

I will obviously be watching the skies of Heathrow for the Jenster
have a fabby time chicken xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back