Jenny's Scenic Route to Skinny Jeans

I had a wee bit of Cheesecake last night, it wasn't as nice as expected, lesson learnt!

Sunday
Breakfast - toast & philly (hxa & HxB)
Late lunch - roasted chicken breast, spinach mash & broccoli
Supper - tbc...

Loose plan, was up all night arguing with Blokey, am really not in the mood x

Hey :) Hope alls ok with you & your bloke?
What have you ended up having for supper?
I'm full of pmt today so having an afternoon off with carrot cake, tortilla chips & dips (tho I did choose half fat sour cream & chive lol)

Back on it tomorrow to limit the damage before wednesday WI :)

xx

Wow well done on the better sour cream choice, impressed! I <3 salsa, could scoff that by the bucket. And guacamole, used to have that with cheese on toast!

We'll be fine, I'm sure! There was still an atmosphere this morning, but when I left his and drove home, my parents announced they're separating, so mine and Biker Boys bickering kinda got thrown into perspective, big time! Honestly it's the right decision for my folks, but still feel a bit emotional, obviously... I don't know what I'll be doing for the next few days, staying at home, or at the fellas, its all a bit up in the air for now!

Food today-
Breakfast - toast & philly (A&B)
Lunch - prawns, peppers & noodle stirfry in soy sauce
Tea - salt&pepper chicken, jacket potato, spinach and a tbsp elf mayo (2syns)
Other - banana, curly wurly (6.5), WW choc mousse (6 I think)

Happy Monday!
As expected, was up & down all night, feeling a bit rough this morning but Mondays & Tuesdays are my manic days at work, so suck it up and get going...

Monday 21st
Breakfast - Bacon, mushrooms, toast (HxB)
Lunch - I've packed a yogurt & banana, will be going to Asda at lunch though so we'll see.
Tea - deliberately not yet planned. Gimme summat to think of at work :p

Good day ahead, yes

Hmm... in reality...

Breakfast - Bacon & mushroom toastie (HxB)
Lunch - chicken couscous with salad
Tea - Blokey made me eat couscous with tomatoes, peppers and spinach
Snacks at work - yogurt, banana, grapes, 2 Special K bars (8.5 syns total)

Then after seeing the boy I had a chicken salad wrap, no idea on calories, and a pack of chicken fridge raiders (4.5 syns maybe?) ...

Coulda been a lot worse....x

Tuesday 22 November

Breakfast
2 rashers of Bacon
Mushrooms
Egg

Lunch
Pasta, peppers, light philly (2syns)

Tea
Homemade chips, something with Quorn mince, chilli maybe

Thanks Cai!
I also had 4 Special K bars, 16syns... they're finished off now and will NOT be replaced!

Wednesday 23rd
Breakfast -
Slice of toast (HxB)
Portabello Mushroom
2xBacon

Lunch
Tuna pasta salad with cucumber, carrot, tomato & 1 syn of Elf Mayo

Tea
Being taken out for tea, hoping to make sensible choices!

Snacks
Banana, yogurt, WW S&V crisps (4 syns)

Yesterday tea - venison sausage roll with caramelised onions..

Thursday 24th
Breakfast
Toast
Mushrooms

Lunch
Tuna pasta (same as yesterday)

Tea
Stir fry

WI tonight was good, lost 2lb, which I am very pleased with, given the circumstances.

I must admit I was rubbish with food today... my meals stayed as planned, but I also had a bag of minstrels, a scone, a boost, and a WW choc mousse.

No excuses, just felt like eating...

Will be better tomorrow, one hopes..!

Saturday 26th November

Breakfast
Mushrooms on toast

Lunch
Frankie & Bennys Chicken Penne Romana, shared garlic dough balls, declined chips & pudding (omg!)

Tea
Soy marinated tuna steak, peppers, beansprouts, spring onions

Supper
Slice of toast with banana

Mushrooms on toast...sounds like I've found a new breakfast :) thanks c

Haha, no problem :)
I live for mushrooms frylighted in salt & pepper, or on total lush days, cook them in a tablespoon of garlic philly for 2 syns ... mmmmmmm

I've been not really paying attention to the laws of SW for a week or so. Too much going on in life, which I managed to wangle into excuses for eating rubbish. Carbs carbs carbs... one day I had toast & jam for breakfast, garlic bread, pizza and dough balls for lunch and a burger & chips for tea. Even at my fatest of the fat, I never ate that badly... but WI this week, I managed a 2lb loss... time to pull my socks up. I'd like to get under 19st by Christmas, I'm 19st 2.5 at last WI...

SUNDAY 11th
Breakfast
HxB toasted wholemeal
3 Bacon medallions
Mushrooms
1 tbsp BBQ sauce (1 syn)

Go for it Jen! You can do it. Your brekkie sounds lush, oh brought me a lemsip in bed this morning that's my brekkie lol! Think I may start a food diary from tomorrow. 100% until Christmas! X

Thanks Jayde! yes to 100% to Christmas, we can totally do it!

I just made the Oatbran muffins, I think it was a Dukan recipe someone worked the syns out for... they're quite nice! 2.5 syns, and really filling! I used vanilla instead of toffee and am quite chuffed! Think these could be a regular!

Can you share the recipe please sound nice x

Loopeylou said:
This is a receipe I used whilst following Dukan - they are lovely and both hubbie and I ate them all them time. Now I've syned them its great to know they are SW friendly - very friendly if using HeB!!! :) I will make some this weekend and post some pics but would def recommend them.

Oatbran Muffins
Makes 6 Muffins - Proper full sized Muffins not cupcake size :D

All plans – 2.5 syns per muffin or you can have 3 during the day which will count as 1 HeB and 2.5 syns!!

56g Oatbran ( 2 x HeB or 10 Syns )
3 Eggs
Few drops of Vanilla Extract
Toffee Mullerlight
25g Skimmed Milk Powder (4.5 Syns )
3 tbsp Splenda
1 tsp Baking Power

Preheat oven to 180.
Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into muffins tins (silicon works really well) and bake for 20 mins.....then enjoy

You can experiment with a variety of different flavours, works with bacon and onion and would be lovely with an allowance of cheese I imagine J

I used a tbsp of proper semi skimmed milk, as I had no powder, and a vanilla muller... I also used paper muffin cases, but I think silicon would be better, as they stuck a bit to the cases!

I quite like the idea of savoury ones, I guess with plain yogurt! Mmm!

Thanks Jen may try savoury ones first, I e never had a good cheeters pud! X

Is it literally just all mixed together??
I'm gonna try these...just need a muller light / kinda gone off them a bit as over ate them - they're not the treat they once were!! Lol x

Back