Jenny's Scenic Route to Skinny Jeans

I whisked up the eggs, til they were fluffy, and then literally chucked everything else in and mixed that well... Easy easy method!!

I know what you mean, Cai, about the over-doing the mullers... I was the same, but I risked buying the one just to try these ;)

Carried on the theme of the baking.... made some chocolate cupcakes (mainly for the boy...) and some caramelized onion tarts (2 syns each)

So lunch was a couple of slices of roast beef, and an onion tart (used 1/4 of a Warby square wrap instead of pastry)

Tea was carbonara with my HxA cheese.

Not too bad..... excited for tomorrows food!

Wednesday

Breakfast - mushrooms on toast (hxb)
Snack - smoked salmon spread with philly (3 syns)
Lunch - noodles veg & prawns
Tea - tbc

Well done Jen you are doing great :)

Considering I was making food for this silly buffet tomorrow, I didn't do too badly. I made pizzas and stuffing balls, and some mini jam tarts & mince pies. Most of it, I dont like. So in theory wouldn't be tempted to eat it. I had 500 cals worth of pizza though, that was my tea.

Carbs & then some...

Tomorrows going to be hell, its the buffet lunch, and then on to WI, then peg it home to start getting ready for Fridays night out. Already not in the mood.....!

Auburn said:
Considering I was making food for this silly buffet tomorrow, I didn't do too badly. I made pizzas and stuffing balls, and some mini jam tarts & mince pies. Most of it, I dont like. So in theory wouldn't be tempted to eat it. I had 500 cals worth of pizza though, that was my tea.

Carbs & then some...

Tomorrows going to be hell, its the buffet lunch, and then on to WI, then peg it home to start getting ready for Fridays night out. Already not in the mood.....!

Just do your best Jen you have lots going on and this time of year is hard! I lurve buffets and picky food but always pick the wrong stuff! I hope you enjoy your nights out. One good Thing about me being ill is that I can't go on my works do so now cheesecake dessert for me :)

Back