Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Whoopie! That's great news. I'm really thrilled for you Jen.

It is a little known fact that golf is a dangerous sport, lulling people into a false sense of safety (particularly when playing on a Wii). That is why I don't play it... You had best stick to mud-wrestling, I have heard that it is theraputic...

AJ

There are so many comments i could make, but good taste and common decency prevent me:D

hey Jen well done on your weight loss so far thats amazing!!!

I know what you mean about the WII, I always get a sore back for days when I go snowboarding with Sean White (WII game);)

There are so many comments i could make, but good taste and common decency prevent me:D

jane, this is Jen we are talking about - when did taste and decency play a part? ;)

Brilliant news on the 12's - you will not return to the 13's - not no way!!! You must be looking even more sexy gorgeous than normal....

Sorry for not replying to your question...think I am up either next weekend or weekend after. Will let you know. Can't wait for a lovely night out though with you and our Sandy - chinese buffet is my particular favourite. xx

Well done Jen! That's brilliant x

Brilliant news on the 12's - you will not return to the 13's - not no way!!! You must be looking even more sexy gorgeous than normal....

See that double negative? She doubts you Jen! Either that or she's a big hypocrite about you being a teacher and having to have perfect English ;):p

... love you Rosie! :innocent0002:

Hey Jen

Congrats on reaching 12s, great news. Hope you're not too devestated at going back to work 2moro, I am!!!! :(

x

I am slightly better having been pampered by my mummy and deep heated (she called me a drama queen....so rude! lol!)
I am totally dreading tomorrow and concerned that I am wide awake! No intention of sleep soon, woke up today at about 12ish and though oh thats good nice and early...mmm worried!
I am slightly better tho, I am thinking just a minor muscle strain and perhaps should not have caused such a fuss... I believe I may have told my mother I could lose the ability to walk...perhaps drama queen was a good call!

Whoopie! That's great news. I'm really thrilled for you Jen.

It is a little known fact that golf is a dangerous sport, lulling people into a false sense of safety (particularly when playing on a Wii). That is why I don't play it... You had best stick to mud-wrestling, I have heard that it is theraputic...

AJ

Oh do the mud wrestling on a Tuesday! :p

lol!
Glad you're feeling a bit better hun.

I got up about 12 today too, and am same.... REALLY REALLY not looking forward to getting up for work tomorrow.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

XXX

ah I know, work is a nightmare, so rude too..I think it should just start when I decide to get up! I could never do a work from home job...would just do nothing! lol!
Mummy Inglis is the business! Send my love and cuddles back..hope you told her about my critical condition!

I am slightly better having been pampered by my mummy and deep heated (she called me a drama queen....so rude! lol!)

Mammy's rock they know what to do about EVERYTHING! As for being called a drama queen, I think its better to let people know that you are uncomfortable rather than sitting quietly in pain hoping someone might ask if anything is wrong!

I agree, good to let everyone know you're in pain!! lol! Good news is that today and totally fine...slightly disappointed, not going to lie...quite like the attention! Although means I can do my Davina dvd and stop pretending I am winning Wimbledon! lol

Back