Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Missed your bad back...sorry...sympathy available if you still need it though :p!! x

:DYou guys crack me up:D
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hello you, hope yr doing okay now wiv yr broken back an all!!! Seriously, hope yr coping back at work! Am back moro - dreading it ... more stressed now than when we broke up!!!

Congrats for crossing another milestone and dropping another point. You're doing fab!!!

Didnt manage to WI at weekend so no points from me - sorry - can you PM me and let me know what is happening bout this team thingy cos I'm dangerously close to losing the plot and piling it on big time! Ta muchly!

Page 3!!! Its a good job I was dedicated to finding you that's all I can say...what a great FF I am :D

Glad your back is on the mend - did laugh at your honesty though.

Hope the little darlings are giving you an easy time. xx

Although means I can do my Davina dvd and stop pretending I am winning Wimbledon! lol

Always thought of picking up one of those dvds.. do they work?

Davina is a machine, although I think I prefer the steps one, more fun. Davina is good too tho!
Jax I am not sure what you want to do about teams, think there may be a big reshuffle on the cards, not sure tho. If you want to join another one I totally understand.
Today I have been mostly eating salad...as one is about to go and stuff her face at a chinese! woo! Hope everyone is well! Shall update properly soon! J xx

A wee chow mein is not too damaging - and if you've counted for it (which, of course, you will have done :p), then you can munch away with a clear conscience. xx

mmmmm chow mein :drool: hope you enjoyed it! On teams, why dont Team 2, 4 and 5 merge? then we'd just have 3 teams around about the same number of members :)

ahem, missus. My role in life is not just to bump your diary back onto page one, you know.

Just because you have a life, and a bloke - doesn't mean you can neglect us on here who don't (have a life that is)

Missing your wit - come back. xx

sorry!! Had my garden done up so been out there quite a lot and as lap top is broken :( very sad...I go online out there! Very upsetting! Well I have been within points ALL freaking week! So annoyed cause I have put on 1 lb! I dont know what happened! I know I had a chow mein but I had loads of points for it! So upset but being the unicorn that I am, I shall pull myself together and hope for a bigger loss next week! :(
Had a good day today, was only in school till 12 then went to meet an Italian student who wanted to know about teaching life in Scotland, not sure if I was much help but she bought me a cup of tea so it was all good! Lol! She kept saying she liked my pink skirt...not sure what that has to do about education but I babbled on about it for a while anyway! lol
Had my oats this morning and a nice wee pitta with chicken and salad! Bought a pack of McCoys as a Friday treat, the mexican chilli ones cause they were my fav crisps ever! THen worked out the points in a pack when I got home...4.5 points! How mental is that! I am not sure if I can eat them now, keep thinking what I could have for 4.5 points!! Sure I will get over it tho and munch away soon, especially with a 1lb gain! Back to 13 stone...how rude! lol! Back is much better BTW...just a wee strain!

mmmmm chow mein :drool: hope you enjoyed it! On teams, why dont Team 2, 4 and 5 merge? then we'd just have 3 teams around about the same number of members :)

Sounds like a good plan, I am certainly up for that!

glad your back is better - how many points did you save this week? maybe you're not eating enough?? just a thought anyway xxx

glad your back is better - how many points did you save this week? maybe you're not eating enough?? just a thought anyway xxx

I only saved about 1 in the end,ate most of them. I think it was cause I weighed myself after lunch instead of first thing cause I slept in! I shall record it as a gain anyway tho cause I dont want to start making excuses! lol

Oh you are so very good Jen!! I would have made excuses from the beginning lol!! Will just mean you have an even better loss next week :D

x

Hi Jen

I'm sure that its just weighing later but how honest you are to record the gain......I'm proud of you. Have you noticed though that when you are about to move down a stone you seem to drop into small losses or even a small gain as if that stone doesn't want to part with you. Well tell 13 stone it has to get over its seperation issues you are defintitely leaving for the 12s next week because we're all behind you pushing you down there.

You are doing so well and we need another stone before Mexico here we come

Good luck

M

ah thank you M, you have such a nice way of words! I do remember this happening when I was moving from the 14s, kept creeping back up to 14 stone and it did my head in!! l also remember saying "oh i cant wait till i can stand on the scales fully clothes and it doesnt go back to the 16" guess you have to remember how far you have come! So annoying tho when youve been so good! lol! Ate those crisps in protest to the annoyance of the scales last night, so not worth 4.5! lol!

Back