Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

theres a massive difference - i think you lost most of it off your face to begin with, and so maybe seen as thats what you usually photograph, thats why you don't see much difference yourself.. but either way you look fantastic and the rest of us can see the huge difference :) xxx

Oh Jen, it's really made my day to see that you've waved bye bye to five stone, and you look fab in that beautiful pink dress. I love the shoes too, so flattering.

Just you go have a wonderful holiday in Mexico now! How many swimming costumes are you taking...

AJ

theres a massive difference - i think you lost most of it off your face to begin with, and so maybe seen as thats what you usually photograph, thats why you don't see much difference yourself.. but either way you look fantastic and the rest of us can see the huge difference :) xxx

Ah thank you Rach, I sometimes think people are taking the mick when they keep saying oohh looking skinny cause I cant see it, that could be all my insecurities coming out tho I guess. thank you :)

Oh Jen, it's really made my day to see that you've waved bye bye to five stone, and you look fab in that beautiful pink dress. I love the shoes too, so flattering.

Just you go have a wonderful holiday in Mexico now! How many swimming costumes are you taking...

AJ

ha ha, thats so funny cause I have bought about 6 swimming costumes!! I have 3 tankinis and 2 normal ones and a tummy control one! ...too many??? ha ha!!

Spent a lovely day in Troon with my gays! We ate chips and ice cream and walked along the beach! Would have looked very romantic to an outsider! lol !! Such a beautiful day, on 17 points a day now unfortunately tho! was worth it tho!

OI!!! You not replying to texts madam!!!

sorry about that, got your text half way to troon and just remembered about it now...will reply with "dont know" right now tho! haha! infact put your stylus on it and then press left or right on your direction pad....very important text and I am ashamed to have left it so long to reply! lol

Ah thank you Rach, I sometimes think people are taking the mick when they keep saying oohh looking skinny cause I cant see it, that could be all my insecurities coming out tho I guess. thank you :)

No, I don't think they are. I get the same comments and I think it is because although I feel like I am exactly the same person, I can't 'see' what I actually look like so can't see much difference. Also, if people are used to seeing you as you were before you lost weight, it takes quite a while to get used to the 'new you'. It's not that you are 'too skinny', just that you are very much slimmer than you were. Over time they'lll get used to it;).

ha ha, thats so funny cause I have bought about 6 swimming costumes!! I have 3 tankinis and 2 normal ones and a tummy control one! ...too many??? ha ha!!

No, taking loads of cossies on holiday is proof that you have arrived at 'slim central' at last hehehe. Having said that, I am just taking the one this year because I cannot find any others which are as nice as it. Spent the money saved on SHOES!

Spent a lovely day in Troon with my gays! We ate chips and ice cream and walked along the beach! Would have looked very romantic to an outsider! lol !! Such a beautiful day, on 17 points a day now unfortunately tho! was worth it tho!

17 points does not sound like many:rolleyes:. What exercise are you doing to earn extra points? I have discovered that as I lose the weight and record it on my ww step counter, it means that I earn less points for my walking. I guess that makes sense though because when I was four stone heavier, I used more energy per 10,000 steps than I do now.

You may have room for one more bikini...

AJ

ha ha, always room for one more!! Yeah I do my steps dvd and davina dvd each day so I could use more. I am on 17 a day if I dont do any exercise which wont happen (normally 21 a day so saving 4) its not a lot at all, I miss my 26 days! lol

"....I miss my 26 days! lol...."

Aye right you do! Do you feel comfortable to do the extra exercise in order to eat more? It sounds like good sense to me. I just do walking for extra points at the moment. Long may you continue to succeed...

Love AJ

"....I miss my 26 days! lol...."

Aye right you do! Do you feel comfortable to do the extra exercise in order to eat more? It sounds like good sense to me. I just do walking for extra points at the moment. Long may you continue to succeed...

Love AJ

Yeah, as sad as it sounds, I quite like doing exercise cause then I know I can have a wee treat! Had a lion bar last night! Was soooo nice!! (although not as nice as it was in my head....seeing a pattern!!)
Thank you for your support!

Great losses and determination still going strong I see.
You're a star!
XXX

A star!! I love it!! Shall keep going with that one and hope it catches on as a nickname!! Yeah I am still very focused which is a good thing I guess. Hope I will losen up a bit when I get to goal tho cause just now I feel really guilty if i eat anything naughty!

Hello you :) Off work til next Wed night, fancy doing something at some point?? :) How you fixed this week?

Well have my take that dates on Friday and Saturday, although really want Sunday tickets too...must hold back! apart from that I am free. Seeing the gays on Sunday as a substitute for take that...so not a good sub! lol! Free during the day tho, not sure if rosie is wanting to meet up??

Had a lovely day today, because I finally got into a size 12 for the leavers dance, I got my first top today! Forgot that all the teachers had said they would buy me an item of clothing when I got to a 12 back in the size 22 days! Seemed so far away! Glad the goodies are coming in now tho! Its lovely, pink too which is always a bonus!!
Going for my scan tomorrow at 9.20! I am a little nervous but sure it will be fine!! Shall let you know how I get on! (I am hoping for gallstones weighing in about 3 stone....lol)

Im going to Seamill with mum and the gang on Sunday - Fathers Day :cry:

How about tea tomorrow or something next Tues lol - or both

cant do tomorrow, seeing Sheena, but Tuesday if fine! Hope Sunday is ok:( sorry, never remember about fathers day for obv reasons! big hugs xx

Morning Star,

How did the scan go?

XXX

:) love the star!! Scan was ok, was not as bad as I thought it would be, had built it up in my head, hardly slept! Such a worrier!
She said she saw some gallstones tho so at least I know that is what it is. Just got to wait for laser time now, who knows how long that will be. Had hoped to get it sorted before Mexico but not sure that will happen!! Just glad to have an answer!!

Hiya Jen.:)
Glad the scan wasnt as bad as you thought it might be..
Ive always been a right worrier in the medical dept!!
As you say at least you have an answer now,hope they dont give you too much gip in the meantime.x

Its good to know that it is gallstones (instead of some rare disease only 2 people in the world have - I'm a worrier too!!!). Are they planning to operate or laser via endoscopy? I'm vaguely medical I like to know these things.

Looking forward to Saturday when your star will be twinkling brightly after another good weight loss hopefully.

Everything crossed

M

Back