Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

well done thats fantastic news.

Fantastic news! So pleased for you. Lucky you breaking up this early - still have three weeks and one day left, not that I am counting or anything - we have to go in on Monday 20th - how rediculous is that LOL

Whoop whoop....in the 11s - how totally brilliant are you at this losing weight malarky.

When are you off now? Not long I suppose since you are now on your holidays...7 weeks....its a disgrace!!!! Taxpayers money and all that....

forgot to say - what did you tell the kids to get you this year then:D:D:D:D:D

I know its ridiculous! 7 weeks of nothing! bliss!! Kids got me lots of candles and nice necklaces and things. Only 2 boxes of chocolates which was good! Was very touched that they remembered!

Brillant news Jen, I knew you would do it. Now how many weeks to Mexico because as well as moving on down for that you need a little buffer zone to ensure that if you put on a few pounds on hols that those pesky squatters don't pop you back into the 12s because that would be a shame.

You are a real dieting star

M

Thanks M! I am happy! Hopefully get down to 11st 11 for mexico so I can put on 3lb and not feel too bad! Although in that heat I reckon I will be mainly eating salad anyway!
Thats amazing Jen, you must feel fantastic!!!!!

well done thats fantastic news.

Thanks angel xx

Fantastic news! So pleased for you. Lucky you breaking up this early - still have three weeks and one day left, not that I am counting or anything - we have to go in on Monday 20th - how rediculous is that LOL

20th of July!!! Thats ages!! When do you go back! we are back middle of aug which is pants! Especially if you are still off!!! That would be awful!! Still good news for Mexico if youre still in work means the pesky children wont be in Mexico!!

Well done on getting into the 11's hun, brill news!
See your Star status is still strong.
XXX
Thank you! the star is still shining bright! lol! ha ha!!

Well done on your fab weight loss! :) xx

I know its ridiculous! 7 weeks of nothing! bliss!! Kids got me lots of candles and nice necklaces and things. Only 2 boxes of chocolates which was good! Was very touched that they remembered!

20th of July!!! Thats ages!! When do you go back! we are back middle of aug which is pants! Especially if you are still off!!! That would be awful!! Still good news for Mexico if youre still in work means the pesky children wont be in Mexico!!
Glad you got loadsa lovely prezzies. Am 100% sure you'll get your pre mexico cushion so any wee gain will not take you into the 12's again!

We dont go back til 3rd Sept so guess it evens itself out with your 7 weeks just slightly different times. Unfortunately you and yr kiddies will all still be on hols wen we are up in scotland this year - need to remember to come up middle to end of August next year so that it's quieter! Hope you have a fab time in Mexico - when is it you're off?

Easy to lose that couple of extra pounds. x

Fingers crossed!! I am trying to be very good, no more meals out or anything like that until mexico!! :D

Well done on your fab weight loss! :) xx

Thank you honey! :)

Glad you got loadsa lovely prezzies. Am 100% sure you'll get your pre mexico cushion so any wee gain will not take you into the 12's again!

We dont go back til 3rd Sept so guess it evens itself out with your 7 weeks just slightly different times. Unfortunately you and yr kiddies will all still be on hols wen we are up in scotland this year - need to remember to come up middle to end of August next year so that it's quieter! Hope you have a fab time in Mexico - when is it you're off?

Yeah leave it until the end of Aug, much nicer when the kids are with Miss watson instead of roaming the streets!
We are off on the 14th July, cant wait!
Just been to the doctor to be placed on a waiting list to speak to a surgeon who will then place me on another waiting list to get op! just mental! lol! Have been given lots of drugs tho so things should be fine! Had another attack on Sat, halfway through a movie in the cinema! Had to crawl out and Martin had to drive my car home cause I could hardly walk! Didnt have any of my pain killers with me so thinking that is why it seemed worse than normal. So embarrassed tho! Shall have to go and see transformers again cause I missed half of it! lol! Looked like a drunk! :(

Fingers crossed!! I am trying to be very good, no more meals out or anything like that until mexico!! :D

Thank you honey! :)

Yeah leave it until the end of Aug, much nicer when the kids are with Miss watson instead of roaming the streets!
We are off on the 14th July, cant wait!
Just been to the doctor to be placed on a waiting list to speak to a surgeon who will then place me on another waiting list to get op! just mental! lol! Have been given lots of drugs tho so things should be fine! Had another attack on Sat, halfway through a movie in the cinema! Had to crawl out and Martin had to drive my car home cause I could hardly walk! Didnt have any of my pain killers with me so thinking that is why it seemed worse than normal. So embarrassed tho! Shall have to go and see transformers again cause I missed half of it! lol! Looked like a drunk! :(

Ahhh who cares about that. I'm sure they were just jealous if they did think that. lol!

Sorry to hear you've been in pain though, that sucks. Hopefully you'll get it sorted out ASAP.

XXX

bet you had a right red-neck!!!!

Although, in fairness, no-one would have seen it in the dark.

Poor you though - hope the attacks lessen now that you have your drugs.

Recovered from Take that...back to normal now are we???

bet you had a right red-neck!!!!

Although, in fairness, no-one would have seen it in the dark.

Poor you though - hope the attacks lessen now that you have your drugs.

Recovered from Take that...back to normal now are we???

a red neck??? Dont get that!
Yeah back to normal, although so tempted to goto see them again, a wee road trip perhaps!! Would be great to see the final night!

just catching up, so pleased for you that you've lost enough to put you into the 11's! :) Hope you are feeling better after your attack and that you get to enjoy transformers another time! Love n hugs, xxx

a red neck??? Dont get that!
Yeah back to normal, although so tempted to goto see them again, a wee road trip perhaps!! Would be great to see the final night!

maybe that is a Hamilton saying then....when someone does something pretty embarassing, people tend to say " that's a right red neck!!".....very cultured around hamilton, don't you know.

One of the mum's from school has tickets to the final night at wembley - think she paid an arm and a leg for them though...

red neck, what nonsense!! Lucky it was only afterwards I was mortified! At the time I was in AGONY!! (AGONY!!)
Have heard of brass neck...is that the same kinda thing! I am very posh, one tends to say mortified rather than "red neck" dear me!ha ha!
Thank you for your kind comments Rach, its nice to have niceness between the slaggings! lol!
Do you not fancy getting tickets for Wimbledon too, we could all be living it up on Friday?

ah sorry I am murray mad just now, not Wimbledon, Wembley!! Take that baby!!

Oh sorry, what a mental weekend! Take that were amazing but my calves are soooo sore now! I cant walk up stairs or anything!! was so much fun tho! Was so close to the front too which was soooooo exciting!!! Lost 1lb this week, so 12st on the button, heres hoping to see the elevens next week! :D
Attached Thumbnails

Delayed response I know, but your photos are fab you must have been so close to them you lucky thing! I'm going to see them this Saturday at Wembley (bit gutted I couldn't get tickets for their home town though) and I CANNOT WAIT AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!! :happy036::bliss:We are at the back and have reserved seats as I can't be doing with being in the mass of people and not being able to see a way out of them all! But although it would be great to be close to the 'boys' it's good at the back too coz you get to soak in the whole atmosphere and see 100,000 (or however many there will be!) people doing the 'Never Forget' thing and all that......sorry I'm rambling I'm just so looking forward to it....glad you enjoyed it! :D

Delayed response I know, but your photos are fab you must have been so close to them you lucky thing! I'm going to see them this Saturday at Wembley (bit gutted I couldn't get tickets for their home town though) and I CANNOT WAIT AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!! :happy036::bliss:We are at the back and have reserved seats as I can't be doing with being in the mass of people and not being able to see a way out of them all! But although it would be great to be close to the 'boys' it's good at the back too coz you get to soak in the whole atmosphere and see 100,000 (or however many there will be!) people doing the 'Never Forget' thing and all that......sorry I'm rambling I'm just so looking forward to it....glad you enjoyed it! :D

Ah I am jealous! You will have an amazing time tho, the concert is so good, so much going on! Cant wait to hear how much you enjoy it! Glasgow was 55'000 so guessing Wembley would be more! Such an amazing atmosphere! You can hear the crowd singing more than you hear Take That!! I want to go again!!:cry:

Back