Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Oh no , really nothing to do with me and all to do with hospital not allowing me to eat! lol! Thank you tho! Have the 11s firmly in my sights! lol

Hope to catch up with you over the weekend *HUGS*

Morning Jen

Hope you had a good ww day yesterday & you are feeling ok after your recent op.
Take it easy xx

good luck with those 6 little squatters, you'll have em gone in no time :) xxx

thanks everyone, yes Sandy, defo cuddle time this weekend!!
I am just off to tutor my wee boy but was very good yesterday and didnt go over my points, although for the first time in WW history I was starving before I went to bed! Nothing I ate seemed to fill me up! I am not sure if this is an operation related thing or an I ate myself to hospital in Mexico type thing. Hope it wears off soon tho as I am not into this hungry feeling!! lol! Had a lovely pasta thing last night, 100gram of pasta(5), a jar of good for you mushroom sauce (3), extra mushrooms (0), carrots, BNS, green beans, 150grms of chicken (1.5). very tasty and easily does 2 portions at 5 points each. Just bang it all together a la Jen! lol!

Hey hon, glad to see you're in the land of the living still.

I reckon the hungriness will be due to the holiday eating - shouldn't take long to get it back under control.

I had pancreatitis when I had my gall bladder out too; it's not very nice is it? M is right, your scar will fade soon. I had anxiety dreams about all my guts falling out after my op :D

meal sounds lovely.. now you've had your op, does that mean you will be good for another glasgow mini meet sometime soon with frankies etc? :D x

Hey hon, glad to see you're in the land of the living still.

I reckon the hungriness will be due to the holiday eating - shouldn't take long to get it back under control.

I had pancreatitis when I had my gall bladder out too; it's not very nice is it? M is right, your scar will fade soon. I had anxiety dreams about all my guts falling out after my op :D

Oh god me too! I even said to the nurse (whilst doped up to be fair) that they were going to fall out! I had a really tickly cough after the op from all the stuff they ram down it and every time I coughed I thought oh this is it!! The nurse made me look at my bandages to show they was no blood seeping through...perhaps slight drama queen, obv emphasis on slight!

meal sounds lovely.. now you've had your op, does that mean you will be good for another glasgow mini meet sometime soon with frankies etc? :D x

Oh I have not been to Frankies in ages! Are you planning a trip to Weegie land?

Just got my photos of my dolphin swim!! Was sooo exciting! I love dolphins! Obv apart from Chloe they are my fav animal ever!! lol! Thought I would share a couple with you all :D

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 66
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 65
Hey! :) Welcome back to WW. Good luck with the little bit you have left to lose. Your dolphin pics are gorgeous. Looks like you had a brilliant time. Take care x x x

aww how cool is that? :D brilliant stuff Jen!

Jen those photos are wonderful! I would love to experiance somthing like that :) Brilliant !

Those pics are amazing.
What a fantastic experience.
You look stunning and you're smile is amazing.
Congrats
XXX

the pictures are fab i want to swim with dolphins :)

Back