Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

She'll be having a relapse if she doesnt get her butt over here PDQ I can tell you - already 25 mins late :rolleyes:

OOOOps - best not keep our sandy waiting Mrs...you know how she can be ;)

Pics look lovely - and you look ever so little - check out the shoulders....looking good , angel. Looking good. xxx

Just stopping by to say hello miss slimster - pics are great xx

Hey! :) Welcome back to WW. Good luck with the little bit you have left to lose. Your dolphin pics are gorgeous. Looks like you had a brilliant time. Take care x x x

Ah I did, I was a pet dolphin now! Not sure where I would keep it tho! Shall make do with my teddy bear! lol!

Lovely Pictures Jen. Hope your feeling better now

Feeling much better, still sore when I eat but going back to see the consultant soon anyway! :D

aww how cool is that? :D brilliant stuff Jen!

Thanks Rach, they are so well trained its unreal. You could be a dolphin trainer for the day but it was about £300...bit much!

Racheal beat me too it-how cool is that. My Olivia loves dolphins too and is dead jealous!!

Ah have lots of photos of just the dolphins which Olivia may like, if you PM i will get them to you :)

Jen those photos are wonderful! I would love to experiance somthing like that :) Brilliant !

Yeah I never thought I would, it was brilliant, you had an hour with them too so it was really good, the dolphin push was scary tho, have put a pic of it. 2 dolphins push you with their noses until you are right out the water! Scary!!

Those pics are amazing.
What a fantastic experience.
You look stunning and you're smile is amazing.
Congrats
XXX

Ah thank you! thats such a lovely message! You have made my day! lol! thank you!

the pictures are fab i want to swim with dolphins :)

Thank you angel!

Great picis ... def gonna do that when I go to Florida next year :)

Glad you're on the mend!

Twigs
xx

Ah yeah I defo think you should, they are just such nice animals, although you are warned not to touch below a certain part of the dolphin because "that area is private ONLY to zee dolphin"!!

Great pics Jen, you look great and so happy. Hope you're feeling better now

M

Ah that was week one, not a care in the world! ha ha!! Thanks M xx

She'll be having a relapse if she doesnt get her butt over here PDQ I can tell you - already 25 mins late :rolleyes:

Keep youre knickers on, I am just out a serious operation you know! lol

OOOOps - best not keep our sandy waiting Mrs...you know how she can be ;)

Pics look lovely - and you look ever so little - check out the shoulders....looking good , angel. Looking good. xxx

Thank you angel, when you are back up for Frankie time?

Just stopping by to say hello miss slimster - pics are great xx

Oh slimster, now people call me Jenster but slimster could work! ha ha!! Thank you angel xx

Have tried to show dolphin push, but it was much scarier that it looks!! lol!

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 40
that looks so much fun! :D bet it felt weird as anything though! x

Hiya jen..
Just wanted to say that you look fabtastic.
The pictures are great...:)

Thank you! Thats so kind! I was hoping for lots of really fat Americans on holiday but unfortunately they all seemed really thin!! next year! lol!

that looks so much fun! :D bet it felt weird as anything though! x

It was so weird, the wait for them to come round to push you was the worst! everyone was just looking at you!!

Dolphin push looks awesome!!
X

It was good, but very very scary! lol!

So happy, first week back on WW and I have lost 5lb!! That puts me back at the weight before Mexico and hospital! Onwards and downwards! :D

There knew you could do it, had every faith in you. So now where are we heading? Is it 10 stone something? Are you seeing where you go to? or just whats the plan? I love other people's success stories

Have a great week

M

well done on your loss, hope your feeling better now take care and have a nice weekend x x :)

I just wish I had a shred of your discipline - that's totally brilliant to have lost your holiday 11lbs so quickly - so the near death thing helped....but you still had to do 5lbs in one week on your tod.

You are a walking, talking miracle you are!!! xxxxx

Well done on losing all the holiday gain so quickly - bravo xx

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you - thats a brilliant result. See you may have cheated death (only just) :rolleyes: been critically ill :rolleyes: and still be a walking miracle in the amount your doing :rolleyes: but every cloud -brilliant loss

I am unsure why there appears to be rolly eyes when talking about my near death experience...it was a very serious operation you know!! lol

There knew you could do it, had every faith in you. So now where are we heading? Is it 10 stone something? Are you seeing where you go to? or just whats the plan? I love other people's success stories

Have a great week

M

Yeah would like to be 10 stone something, just want rid of my belly which doesnt seem to be getting smaller but I am guessing it must be! lol! I will stop when I look in the mirror and see a slim Jen but right now that seems quite a while away!

well done on your loss, hope your feeling better now take care and have a nice weekend x x :)

Feeling my better! Thank you for your support!

I just wish I had a shred of your discipline - that's totally brilliant to have lost your holiday 11lbs so quickly - so the near death thing helped....but you still had to do 5lbs in one week on your tod.

You are a walking, talking miracle you are!!! xxxxx

Ah thank you angel, you have much more discipline than me with your lighter life malarkey! Not to mention the exercise! An inspiration is what you are! lol!

Fab pics hon! And well done on the 5lbs off.

Hope you are making a good recovery x

Thanks Karen, feeling much better. Am shattered by the time school ends but not sure if thats operation recovery or just having to get back to this working nonsense! Roll on next holiday!!

Well done on losing all the holiday gain so quickly - bravo xx

Thank you! I am shocked! Felt so sick when I came back from mexico! Didnt think it was possible to eat that much! lol! Thank goodness for gallbladder drama!

Well done!! Fabby stuff :D

Thank you angel!

Well this week I have lost 2lb so now officially at my lowest weight! Seems bizzare that the last 10 weeks I have only lost 5lb but a loss is a loss and this month will be better!! lol!
6lb more and I can say I have lost 6 stone! Thats the next mini goal! :D

Back