Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Twitt Twooooo you are looking foxxy lady.
Well done, you are my hero.
XXX

Hello! Sorry!! This week will not be a good one! Was away for a wee romantic weekend over valentines...not so good for the diet! Was great tho! Not looking forward to Friday! Have eaten my weight in choc and crisps! Was out all last week too so put on 2lb just before I left! Am back on track now until my birthday! hopefully be 9 and a half stone by birthday, new tracker I am thinking!

Thanks M! I have been ever so slightly awol for a while! Not silly crazy but not in control either! I am 100% back on it now tho! I have to get to 10st 7lb!! One day I will! Put on 1lb this week,I WILL not be back in the 11s so am on full focus now! Its my birthday next week so got to be extra good this week to make up for it!

Oh its great to see you back Jen. I admit I was a little worried as every time I diet its always goes back on as I think thats fine and lose focus and up I went. So I was concerned as to how you were doing. Every best wish for this as I'm sure you can and will maintian and even see 10st 7lbs.

Remember you are so worth it

M

lost 1lb this week:) happy enough because had a night out last week which involved an indian buffet...I dont know how anyone can control themselves at one of those! Was a machine for the rest of the week tho, so happy enough with 1lb, at least its going in the right way again!

I swear to goodness, its amazing! Up in Killmermont! The best buffet I have ever been to!!! They even heat up your choc cake and put some ice cream on it! Perhaps a birthday buffet??

Great to see those scales shifting down Jen and in the same week as an Indian buffet even better

M

Great to see those scales shifting down Jen and in the same week as an Indian buffet even better

M
Thank you honey! Perhaps indian buffets are good...either that or I will see it this week! lol

hello glad to see your doing so well, well done on your loss!
Thanks lindsay! xx

Well done hun.
XXX
Thank you honey! xx

Saved 23 points this week BUT going out for my birthday dinner tonight, then out for a curry on Sat and then out for a chippy on sun...thinking I may not have saved enough! lol! Hope youre all well! xx

Back