Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Where are you Jen? I'm really missing seeing your weekly updates. Thats Sandy, you and Rosie all dropped off the radar now and sadly missed

M

Hello.....:( very soooorrrryyy! My time has been rather distracted by a young gentleman! lol! I am back now though as need to get to grips, these romantic dinners play havock with your weight in! lol! On Friday I was 11st 2 so restart is on, although made a steak pie last night....perhaps not the best idea! Going to go to the gym today to combat the steak pie and see those 10s again on Friday! Schools are off for a couple of weeks so plenty time to get lots of exercise in! lol! I bought one of those slender tone things! Has anyone got one? They are soo weird! Cant see a difference tho and am day 2...perhaps expecting miracles! lol! Sorry for being rubbish! As good old Take That say, I am back for good! lol !

Welcome back Jen, your allowed to have a bit of time off. At least you know when to reign it back in and get back on track...xx Good for you...xx

Hello again and good luck :)

Thank you honey! Hope youre having a good week xx

Welcome back Jen, your allowed to have a bit of time off. At least you know when to reign it back in and get back on track...xx Good for you...xx

It was a good time off, but actually looking forward now to getting back into the WW routine and looking forward to WI! Not dreading it cause I know the amount of rubbish I have eaten! lol!
Went to the gym today, burnt about 600 calories, felt very proud of myself! lol!

Well done hun!!! 600 cals for ur wee tiny body is immense!!! You must've pounded that gym for ages!!! haha!!!.x

Jen, how long having you been going to the gym for? I don't think you were going when you were last here? Are you enjoying it?

Well done hun!!! 600 cals for ur wee tiny body is immense!!! You must've pounded that gym for ages!!! haha!!!.x

ah youre kind, dont feel like a tiny body but I do still have body image problems! lol! I was sweating away like an idiot! All the wee glammed up girls with perfect make up just looked at me like I was an idiot! lol!

Jen, how long having you been going to the gym for? I don't think you were going when you were last here? Are you enjoying it?

Not that long to be honest, have never been a gym fan, more of a classes to dvd in the house fan. Like the new gym round the corner tho cause they have tvs on the machines, watched Jeremy kyle today at the gym! was great! Just keep going till you find out who the father is! lol !

Good to see you Jen

M

:) Thank you M! You are always checking up on me! its very much appreciated! xxx

Aw thanks Jen

Now I saw that sort of reference to a loved up type of weekend can I be getting my hat out of mothballs?

M

Lost 3lb this week! Happy to see the old 10s again! Bit too soon for a hat but very happy M! He treats me like a little princess! lol! Went out the other day to cook me breakfast and bought the WW bacon and WW sausages! lol! Very spoilt! :)

Well I will get it to the front of the attic just in full readiness never know. I'm so pleased for you he sounds a real gent. Plus what great news 3lbs down and in the 10s again, I knew you'd get to it

Carry on just as you are, you're doing brillantly

M

Ooooh how exciting a young man on the horizon who's treating you liek the princess you are.
YEY!!!
XXXX

:wavey: Glad life is treating you well with seeing the 10's again and a new man in your life! Take care xxx

Long time no see Jen :) I'm back to do a re-start!

Wow - you have done so good! Congrats on your loss hon, you look FABULOUS! xx

Naughty boys make Jen a none frequent visitor....
Booooooooo!!! lol!

Hope you're having fun darling.

xXXXXXx

New man obviously keeping you busy. Take care xxx

Back