Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

If anyone is in Tesco in the new future the their Healthy Living, honey mustard chicken is DELISH!!! Its 5 points for the whole thing, you get steamed chicken in a Kentish Cider sauce with honey, apricots, pearl barley and a hint of mustard and rosemary. Served with potato parsnip mash, carrots and sugar snap peas. Couldnt believe the whole thing was only 5 points! I added a wee bit extra veg to it, but would have been enough on its own!

you're making me hungry.. please stop! :p

If anyone is in Tesco in the new future the their Healthy Living, honey mustard chicken is DELISH!!! Its 5 points for the whole thing, you get steamed chicken in a Kentish Cider sauce with honey, apricots, pearl barley and a hint of mustard and rosemary. Served with potato parsnip mash, carrots and sugar snap peas. Couldnt believe the whole thing was only 5 points! I added a wee bit extra veg to it, but would have been enough on its own!

Have you been shopping without me AGAIN???? :eek:

I second Rach, your diary is like a yummy foods diary! I'm still recovering from the choco-fest

I say home made, have the WW sponge cakes and caramel wafers so we can really live it up! lol
Am happy to go out tho if you would prefer that?

Anytime after 7, should be fed and watered by then :) looking forward to it xx

Hope you two enjoy your lattes!x

Hi Jen, you so put me in the mood for a creme egg.

Sandy, you are just downright odd if you don't like them - they are totally addictive though so dangerous things.

I am going to check out the mustard chicken - you have sold it well.

Hope you have a great day. xxx

Hi, had an ok day. Lots of bad boys fighting unfortunately so my head is spinning! Was in a meeting till 5 too which is so hard when you're used to finishing at 3!! lol!
Grabbed a Chinese on the way home cause I was starving, although only eaten 3/4 of the prawn crackers!
Today I have had:
Oats so simple - 3 points
spicy chicken rice - 5.5 points
Chicken chow mein - 7.5
Prawn Crackers - 2
total - 18 points

Have managed to save 17 through out the week tho so am happy enough! :D need to beg Sandy now to make it half seven so I can get a nap!!

hee hee, just texted you!! Thank you honey!! I am off to nap! :D xxxx

Oh good Jen you and Sandy are back together then after the slight dalliance with Rachel. Enjoy your lattes.

M

Back