Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Now don't you two be sickening yourselves with each other.

I want wit, charm and chat on Sunday. You will be all chatted out.....(although, on the hand, Jen......:D)

Tough day then lovely. Hope you had a nice wee sleep.

Hi, hope you enjoyed your lattes and that you have a better day at work tomorrow! xxx

I want wit, charm and chat on Sunday. You will be all chatted out.....(although, on the hand, Jen......:D)

Tough day then lovely. Hope you had a nice wee sleep.

What does that mean!!! We were told there was going to be a sponsored silence in school and the heedie said "oh Jen, you might want to leave the room for it" how rudddee!! do i talk a lot?
Looking forward to Sun too! Where will we go? :D

(Had a lovely wee nap, I do love my snooze....was woken up by sandy texting to say she was leaving tho ....over slept slightly! ha ha! Poor soul had to sit in my mess! lol! Could have been worse tho...could have slept right through her text!)

Next time Im using the back door.... itll knock 10 mins off my travel time :giggle:

Next time Im using the back door.... itll knock 10 mins off my travel time :giggle:

I know!!! I never use the front door!! plus there is the killer step!
Just to note...did mention before that it would be a good choice to use the back door...perhaps a lesson to listen to the teacher! :p lol

Glad you girlies had a good night - and keeping to within points - how good are you?

I reckon they should do that stuff at meetings - bring along WW food and have like a little coffee morning....or is that just asking for trouble.

I am easy about what we do Sunday - eating, drinking, chatting - whatever....or we could go for a run or something ;)

Will text you my timings and whereabouts.

And as for the "heedie" - I think he just wanted to be sure of raising the maximum amount - I am sure there was no slight intended but if you have a weak link...

Have managed to save 17 through out the week tho so am happy enough! :D need to beg Sandy now to make it half seven so I can get a nap!!

Wooooo, what on earth u gonna spend them all on? x

*giggles at the idea of Rosie running along all enthusiastically with Sandy and Jen walking behind her and jogging when she turns around to check on them* :D

ahhh.. brings back good memories of cross country at school - LOL! :D

What's this Jen - off out leaving instructions for our poor wee Sandy to monitor your diary - I thought slavery had been outlawed years ago.:rolleyes:

So did I but I was instructed to bring it back to Page 1, and me being the quiet unassuming, shy wee person I am, Im too scared not to

*giggles at the idea of Rosie running along all enthusiastically with Sandy and Jen walking behind her and jogging when she turns around to check on them* :D

ahhh.. brings back good memories of cross country at school - LOL! :D

More like Jen & I driving along in the car beside Rosie, shouting much encouragement ;)

So did I but I was instructed to bring it back to Page 1, and me being the quiet unassuming, shy wee person I am, Im too scared not to

Oh, yeah. I forgot that about you :rolleyes:

More like Jen & I driving along in the car beside Rosie, shouting much encouragement ;)

*imagining a scene from Rocky* - you could get the music blasting from the stereo and we could film it in slo-mo and post it on minis :D

Do you reckon Jen will be upset that we are hijacking her diary....oooooh lets do that.....:D

You are sitting there very quietly in the background, missus

Are you just tracking when her diary drops in case you get in big trouble for not keeping it on page 1?

What are you up to the weekend - other than Sunday of course? x

You shall all be pleased to know..I have returned home! Job well done sandy! :) I totally agree, we would be in the car shouting at Rosie, COME ON FF, YOU CAN DO IT!!! lol
Had a weird day!! My car is DEAD noisy so decided that I would take it in for a service. So ran out this morning, (silent reading boys and girls...) and asked them to check it! Have a huge list of things that are wrong! Brake pads and disc need replaced, wheel bearings need fixed, electrical faults...the thing is a death trap!! Not sure if it was all scare tactics so I get it fixed there but will get a second opinion tomorrow! Am terrified to drive it tho!! (can still do Tesco but you will have to drive S!!)
Had a lovely day out with the gays, went out for lunch with the first set and I had a TINY portion of chicken arribiata, literally about 10 pieces of pasta....was starving after it! nicked some salad from the buffet tho so it was all good! Then we went to Frankies for dinner ( ha ha!! ) and I had spag bol and although the rest of the gays got desert...I didnt!! I was so proud of myself! I did have tomato and basil soup for starter but thats alright eh? Drank water and diet coke all night too...a weight watcher angel! :D
Had a P1 enrol today called Eima, bad enough I know...middle name was angel...so it was Eima Angel.....just wrong! lol

Back