Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

woo hoo!!! Its great stuff!! I have just had morning cup of benefiber tea! :) its so easy to take, especially when you drink as much tea as I do! lol

You're only allowed 2 teaspoons twice a day though eh? If I thought I could take more, I would.

:D

I only take it once a day really, normally morning break when I am at school. Do you take it twice? I may up it till twice now it is half price! just too stingy to take it twice before cause it was dead expensive! lol

I only take it once a day really, normally morning break when I am at school. Do you take it twice? I may up it till twice now it is half price! just too stingy to take it twice before cause it was dead expensive! lol

It's expensive but should last ages eh? £2.50ish a week is not too bad if it gives me a good clear out! haha.

Hmmm - am quite tempted by this fibre malarky... I often have trouble before TOTM and if I have to take medication.... is it worth it?

Congratsie on the 2lbs.... You are on a losing roll my lady! :)

Well done Jen on your 2lb loss I love it when you have a nice loss like 2lb ;o)

Benifibre ....hmm may have to spy that out next time i'm in tesco's!

Thank you everyone for such kind comments! I would def recommend the benefiber, especially when its reduced! I am just making some soup, still not decided what to have for dinner! :) have 13 points left! woo hoo!

Yaay, i'm off to tescos tommorrow then. I asked you ages ago where you get it but i get my shopping online from tescos. But i'm off this week for half term :D so will shoot over there and stock up. Bit embarrasing going to cash desk though with basket full of that gear!! Hope you enjoy your week off, I know I will.
Karen x

Hi Jen, I just googled bene fibre (spelt as I have) and you appear on the first page 5th site on list!!! You'll be becoming a local celebrity, due to blocked bowels!!!
Have a good evening.
Karen x

Awww, how proud we are!!! Yay Jen...... the Benefiber Queen!!! Hoorah!

FYI - bought 2 howj jars from Tescos tonight cuz they're half price and spent £50....... so thanks for that. lol

woo hoo!!! Its great stuff!! I have just had morning cup of benefiber tea! :) its so easy to take, especially when you drink as much tea as I do! lol

Do you drink a lot of tea then Jen? :p

Thank you everyone for such kind comments! I would def recommend the benefiber, especially when its reduced! I am just making some soup, still not decided what to have for dinner! :) have 13 points left! woo hoo!

Can I eat some of your points....I am having a right nightmare.

Going to check you out on google. OOOOOh how exciting. xx

OH my god, I always knew I was destined for fame! just never thought it would be for sh£T!

OH my god, I always knew I was destined for fame! just never thought it would be for sh£T!

You didn't???? Now that DOES surprise me :p

Oh, I feel very honoured to have gone out for tea on a number of occassions with the woman who knows more about moving jobbies than anyone else.....honoured I tell you. xx

Yaay, i'm off to tescos tommorrow then. I asked you ages ago where you get it but i get my shopping online from tescos. But i'm off this week for half term :D so will shoot over there and stock up. Bit embarrasing going to cash desk though with basket full of that gear!! Hope you enjoy your week off, I know I will.
Karen x

Oh I just used the multi-quote thingy for the first time...... how cool? Anyhoo, it's not embarassing buying benefiber! Embarrasing is KY jelly 'n condoms luv! :D

I made zero point soup today too - lush. That's what I've had for lunch and dinner. Still got 10 points left. Ate a good bit of a bag of the new Walkers Sensations Red Thai Curry Crisps (think I've told everybody..... it's the guilt) in Tescos tonight but until then I had 18 points left! Mental.

Anyhoo, for about the 5th chiffin time...... I'm gonna go have a bath......... smell yaz later! xx

You didn't???? Now that DOES surprise me :p

Oh, I feel very honoured to have gone out for tea on a number of occassions with the woman who knows more about moving jobbies than anyone else.....honoured I tell you. xx

if you buy a jar of it, i shall be happy to sign it for you!

Hey gorgeous, just catching up with a few diaries and am gobsmacked at how many peeps you've got started on this bene-fibre - how much commission are you on???

Hope you're okay and well done on your 2lbs this week :) xxx

I should have bought it all and started selling it illegally! lol! Only £10 a tub! lol! hope youre well angel, and school going well! :)

Am fine thanks. It's half term here this week so school is just fine and dandy LOL. Did you here bout that job at all?

no nothing at all! most rude! How could they not want me!!
lol

Back