Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

lol, you did phone the police station...not such a funny story if I just say you phoned your pall! Lol
Just been out for lunch! Back up of points would be good...
Had mushroom soup (not very creamy)
then had a cajun chicken sandwich ( not much chicken), thick brown bread, no mayo and side salad.

Hi, Jennifer Watson (smilerjen).
Barack Obama (BarackObama) is now following your updates on Twitter.

seriously...I am going up in the world!

Well, what else is he going to do when he's not solving the world economic crisis, trying to settle peace in the middle east etc etc....of course...catch up with Jen, what else. Makes perfect sense :D:D

Just read the whole mouse thing....can't believe it. You need to come and live by me...dead mice being brought in by neighbours cat are commonplace. You find them all over the place. Lovely.

You back at school tomorrow then lovely? Not sure that you said you enjoyed your lunch. Hope you did though. xx

yeah it was lovely, just not sure about points. Thought the soup would be about 2ish? Sandwich would be about 5ish?? not sure tho!

lol, well guess we should share the story! :) Sandy phoned me in a panic last night, she had just cleaned her kitchen and gone back in and there was a dead mouse lying on her worktop! She was useless! Screaming like a girl, obv I was no help at all as I just seemed to laugh! So Sandy being Sandy she phones the police, who arrive in their high vis jackets in a big police car to tackle this mouse....this scary dead mouse....that turns out to be a wee bit of pot pourri!

OMG - I just had a flashback.

It was a Saturday night in winter and we'd not long moved into this house. My son was in his bed sleeping (only had the one at the time) and it'd been snowing. I went to the back kitchen door to look out at the night and breathe in some air and as I did I could hear a smoke alarm going off! We had friends in at the time so I summond them to see if they could hear it too or if it was just me a bit tipsy! No, they could hear it too. So then the mind starts going. Some old biddy is locked in one of the neighbours houses and there's a fire........or some couple has went out for the night and as they left the house has went up in smoke. Well I simply had to phone the fire brigade (yipee! :p) cuz I was so worried!!!

Woo Hoo - Before you know it - 2 fire engines and about 9 Fireman (musta been 4 in one and 5 in the other!) are trailing through my house (phwaor!!! - twas like Mills & Boon) and out my back garden, knee deep in snow! The trauma I felt was most disturbing and was jumping up 'n down on the spot everytime it could go un-noticed. All that testosterone!! Hubba hubba!

Turns out a neighbour had put an old smoke alarm in his shed and the cold had set it off and the stupid sod never took the battery out!

Made my Saturday night though. :8855:

That is a true story!

Ah, memories.......... xx
Love both these stories :8855::8855::8855: Reminds me of when I first got together with my OH he used to have this recurring dream about mice - they were running round his kitchen with tin foil helmets on, they found a sausage and four of them carried the sausage back to their "pad" at the back of the cooker. He was traumatised and had this dream most nights for a couple of months. I thought it was hysterical that he used to wake up in a cold sweat most nights ... that is until I found a dead mouse under the grill (which he kept covered with tin foil) a few months later. Didnt find it funny then I can tell you!

hiya Jen :D thank you for your text earlier! i would say 6 for your sandwich just to be safe :) i'm sure whatever the points, you'll still manage some amazing loss like you did last week with the scary pointed burger!! xx

P.S benefiber slowly working.. thanks for the tip :D

promise upheld for day 1. xx

apparently your body works in a weekly cycle type thing, so if you have a bad week ...burgers etc..then it wont actually show as a gain for a week - 12 days... hopefully all mince tho! lol

Dont let her see you get upset Jen...be strong...aaahhh :pcwhack:

yes..yes..seriously, why is not one getting into the chatting action??

i'm lost on the conversation but wanted to say hi and can i join in the love please? :D

..."Och", i love you too! :D

:D well of course you can join in love action! :) The new chat that's started at the top....or old chat that is back....no one seems to be on!!! :( I am actually quite boring talking to myself! Going to make dinner soon anyway...

Back