Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hi Jen. You retain a lot of water before a period - hormones working their magic so no, you normally don't loose as much prior to the painters and decorators arriving!!! You should see more once your period has passed though, unless your weight loss is going to average out at about a pound a week.
Well done you for loosing weight!!! You go girl.

Take care
Fay

Thanks Fay, I seem to be having TOTM every 2 weeks at the momement which is reflected in my random 1lb then 3lb then 1lb pattern! Doc says it tends to happen when you change something in your body and not to worry....I still am a little tho! lol

Am just back, went a little mental at the buffet but had a lovely time :) He is so nice!! He is coming over on Sun for date three....we all know what happens on date three!! haha!!:) Going to bed now!!

you play on the Wii! :D ...dont you?

Still not got it out the wrapper, picked it up last night! Tomorrow is wii day, although I cant appear to sleep tonight so thinking I will be asleep all day tomorrow!

you have the weekend off - go for it :D

Hello everyone!! Had my weigh in, have lost another 2lb! Almost in the 14 stone bracket!!! Cant wait for next week! Hope its a good one!!:)

Congrats on yr 2lb loss - Well done! :D
Must be the week for 2lb losses - yours is the third one this morning ... hope it continues til my WI tomorrow! ;)

Hello everyone!! Had my weigh in, have lost another 2lb! Almost in the 14 stone bracket!!! Cant wait for next week! Hope its a good one!!:)

Well done on the 2 pounds, great result! :D:D:D

Well done Jen. You are doing really well x

Jen you're doing so well you got two well dones from Anna, how cool is that? :D lol!

hope you're having a good night.. you're with the new suitor right? :D

really welldone on your 2lb weightloss hun :)

goodluck for next week too!

suz x

How do you quote more than one message in your reply!! I am confused!! Thank you all so much! Yes Rach, two well dones from Annes is something I would only ever dream of, cant believe its happened to me!! I would like to thank my family.....lol
I was quite shocked to lose anything because of the buffet,but I did save LOADS of points for it!
I am not with Evan just now...hellloooo I'm a celeb is on!! lol :)
BTW Rach, finally got on my wii fit today...how good is it!!! I nearly broke my neck trying to catch the hula hoop until i realised there was no need to be quite so dramatic in the catching!! lol
C'MON the 14's PP!! Will see you there soon! lol
xxxxxx

Jen, are you going to join our hula hoop challenge btw? :D

and Evan is a nice name.. sounds like a keeper :D

also, to put more than one reply in, press the ("+) button to the right of (Quote) on each message, then press (post reply) and it will bring them all up for you :D you can even go to a different page and itll remember the ones you've pressed!

I would be honoured to join in the hula hoop challenge!! what is it all about!!

Yes Rach, two well dones from Annas is something I would only ever dream of, cant believe its happened to me!! I would like to thank my family.....lol

LOL I really must check if I've already posted on a thread! :)

Back