Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Two stone in ten weeks is bloomin brilliant mate. You can knock of another between now and Christmas. Well done x

Two stone in ten weeks is bloomin brilliant mate. You can knock of another between now and Christmas. Well done x
I know!! I am so shocked!! I have even managed to sneak a curry, dominos and several chinese in there! Gotta love the weight watchers! Do you know there is 1.5 points in a digestive biscuit....am actually never going to eat one again, sooooo not worth it!!

Not when you think of all the other things you could do with 1.5 points!

Oh that sounds like a good game!! What is the most interesting snack you can make that is 1.5 points!!!
perhaps I should try to get out more! lol:rolleyes:

(although two slices of WW 1/2 point bread, half a tin of WW tuna popped into a toastie bag with a nice cup of tea....1.5 points!:D)

wow really welldone on your 2 stone weightloss! you've done so fab!

am defintately going to buy some of those toastie bags that you mentioned - they sound fab! do you just wash them in the sink as normal when you have used them each time??
many thanks

suz x

wow really welldone on your 2 stone weightloss! you've done so fab!

am defintately going to buy some of those toastie bags that you mentioned - they sound fab! do you just wash them in the sink as normal when you have used them each time??
many thanks

suz x

Yeah I do, they normally just need a rinse out! I really miss eating cheese (cant have any cause I would eat the whole block) so its nice to put a healthy living cheese slice in the toastie and its only 1 point! I love the toastie bag, just so easy!

Thank you for nice comments,you didnt join in the 1.5 point game tho :(

well done 2 stone in 10 weeks is mighty immpressive, and your soooo consistent!!!!

Wowsers! You are doing SOOOO well. Well done. 2 stone is AMAZING :)

Yeah I do, they normally just need a rinse out! I really miss eating cheese (cant have any cause I would eat the whole block) so its nice to put a healthy living cheese slice in the toastie and its only 1 point! I love the toastie bag, just so easy!

Thank you for nice comments,you didnt join in the 1.5 point game tho :(

being such a newbie and not actually doing WW til the new year id be pants lol

will look to you girls for inspiration come the new year! :)

suz x

2 ryvita with 15g philadelphia light, sliced tomato and alfalfa sprouts - my fave core food :D

congrats on your loss - you look lovely in your new avatar - have you taken it recently? Your face looks more defined than in your old one anyway :) xxx

Thank you Rach, yeah it was fairly recent! People are saying my face looks thinner...until the triple chin goes I wont be believing them!:D Got suggestion for the 1.5 points game! :D

Thank you Rach, yeah it was fairly recent! People are saying my face looks thinner...until the triple chin goes I wont be believing them!:D Got suggestion for the 1.5 points game! :D

Aww well done you! Yeah it does! Lovely pic! xx

Well done on your weight loss - that's really great! :)

I have saved some money from my non smoking and I would like to treat myself! I have seen so many of you talking about wii fits and I was wondering if you think I should buy one?
I can get the wii, wii fit and a game and accessorys from GAME for 300...what do you think? Do you play it alot? I tend to get new toys and then get bored and they just sit and gather dust but am hoping that this would be different.Any advice would be appreciated!

wii fit is fantastic - if you have friends round sometimes the wii itself is also really good fun. I have been casing Game near me recently as my step sister wants one too, and i cant get one for love nor money! :p

Thanks,I think I will just buy it, cause I am not going to the gym so this will encourage me to do some exercise! :D
Trying to find out the points in a slice of crackerbread??? any idea? Cant find the saturated fat :(

The wii fit has been a big hit in this house with everyone. My daughter loves it, is very competitive with her dad so they are always trying to get the top scores. The wii is played a lot as well, wii sports being played most. It has changed our evenings as both my daughter (almost 13) & husband were right TV addictis, now they mix TV with playing on the wii or wii fit :D

I like it as well, mostly the step workouts. Even my toddler loves it & get's excited when anyone gets it out :)

For us it was money well spent :D

Back