Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

What did you do in the end then? Scrambled egg? Sausage? a polite refusal?

I'm on tenterhooks.... xx

I know, its like an episode of Eastenders!I have decided....dramatic pause......polite refusal D D DDD doo dooo doo doo doooo doooo....

Were there cymbals clashing and drums rolling at that point when you decided :8855:

Who would think that a roll and sausage would cause so much consternation. I admire your resolve - good girl!

well done for resisting the roll and sausage! sounds quite rude :p

ha ha! All that for a roll and sausage, thats when I am thinking I am taking this far too seriously! lol!
Although I bought a lighter choice baked potato with chicken tikka tonight, 2 of which is 7 points!! I could have 2 baked potatos with chicken Tikka, a fun size twix and a packet of Baked crisps for the same points and as a role and freaking sausage! How mental is that!!
I really need to go to bed! its the kids party tomorrow and I am still wide awake just in from 24 hr tesco!! oh dear!! lol! Problem is I am not really that tired, think i could stay up all night really, wonder if its just the excitement of the panto on Thursday or holidays on friday or. ......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how big are those tato's? are they nice? i feel a trip to 24hr tesco is on the cards if they are good :D

ah theyre lovely, they do chicken tikka, cheese and chive and chilli too! 3 points each but you get 2 in a pack. delish! Get yourself to tesco!!

ah theyre lovely, they do chicken tikka, cheese and chive and chilli too! 3 points each but you get 2 in a pack. delish! Get yourself to tesco!!

Ooooh! I'm straight to tesco tomorrow!!!!

Thanks Jen!x

ooo ive got them before they really are nice and very filling!! i had one one day and another the next and piled them up with loads of salad really tasty LOVE U TESCOSSSSSSSSS xx

thanks for that Jen! :D hope you are doing well my lovely cant wait to see a positive movement this sunday! :D xxx

ooo ive got them before they really are nice and very filling!! i had one one day and another the next and piled them up with loads of salad really tasty LOVE U TESCOSSSSSSSSS xx

You only had one.....:eek: I am in awe of you right now! I just eat them both...you get two..you eat two! lol!

thanks for that Jen! :D hope you are doing well my lovely cant wait to see a positive movement this sunday! :D xxx

Thank you honey! I hope so too! I have been SOOOO good this week! Its actually sickening! I have been turning down sweets all day!!! Up to 1.4 billion boxes in staff room now! :sigh: Christmas is hard!! lol!
My friend came in today with truffles for me tho, I was so gutted, couldnt believe that she brought them in knowing how determinded I was to lose weight, then she showed me how she made them, and she she had got a weight watcher recepie and made 1point truffles! how kind is that! She thought I was looking miserable in the staff room as the chocs and mince pies were getting passed round and I was politely saying no!! Must work on my face happy face!! lol

Last edited:
Thank you honey! I hope so too! I have been SOOOO good this week! Its actually sickening! I have been turning down sweets all day!!! Up to 1.4 billion boxes in staff room now! :sigh: Christmas is hard!! lol!
My friend came in today with truffles for me tho, I was so gutted, couldnt believe that she brought them in knowing how determinded I was to lose weight, then she showed me how she made them, and she she had got a weight watcher recepie and made 1point truffles! how kind is that! She thought I was looking miserable in the staff room as the chocs and mince pies were getting passed round and I was politely saying no!! Must work on my face happy face!! lol

Oh wow, that's so nice of her! Get the recipe :p

aww thats so lovely of her! there is a recipe in the latest ww mag i think either that or the latest copy of irresistable for the truffles :) x

Hope your panto etc went well, not long now til your holidays start

Hey Jen, we're on holiday!!! Glitter-free holiday!!! Hope you got loads prezzies and coped with your staffroom edibles today - did think of you at break time - hope you felt the positive vibes I sent ya. Have a fab weekend babe xxx

woo hoo!! Holidays start now!! Thank ****!!!! had a good day! Am just running out for dinner with Evan but will be back soon!!! :)

Back