Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Hope you've had a lovely chrimbo hun - did you get your lights fixed? Take care xxx

no no lights still not fixed! lol
Seem to be used to the lamps now! Toilet is a nightmare tho! lol!
Christmas was lovely, because i cook I am left with all the left overs unfortunately! I made loads of veggies tho so its not all bad!
For the first year ever I am glad its over now! Just lots of drinking on New Year and then its back to normal! YEAH!! lol!
Weigh in tomorrow tho...I still do it right? I am not sure if there is much point! lol!

Hello Mrs Queasy, hope you're feeling better now. Sounds like you had a lovely time, even without lights!

Good luck for WI tomorrow - very brave of you! I should WI on Monday but I'm going to leave it till Friday which is the end of the Xmas season for me and will also be the start of my wedding count down.

Thank you Karen, just made a lovely zero point curry...thought I would share the recipe with you all but you probably know it! lol!
Need: Low fat cooking spray
1 onion
Mushrooms (I put loads in)
Garlic
2 tsps curry powder
1/2 tsp cummin seeds
4 table spoons of tomato purreee
4 table spoons of non fat bio yogurt
salt and pepper

All you do is fry onions for 8 mins then chuck the rest in and let is simmer away for 10ish! Delish for 0 points! Trying to claw back some badness! lol!!

Ah thats so kind sandy, I am good just now! Its quite nice just having the Christmas tree lights and watch rubbish on the tele!!

I am not quite sure how...but braved the weigh in today and seem to have lost 2lb!! woo hoo!! lol!! The magic of christmas eh!! lol

Woo Hoo Jen, that is absolutely amazing at christmas. Well done you!!! Whatever your secret is, I want it!!! You could even bottle it and make a fortune. Then again you might just of still been shedding the darn glitter LOL. Take care hun - am so chuffed for ya xxx

:D Thank you!! Cant stop smiling!!! Its quite worrying what a high I get from a good weigh in!! Was so convinced that I would gain cause Ive eaten so much (10 day rule may apply...) didnt go near scales all week cause I thought I would be depressed at the gain! lol!
There is no secret Jax's, i can only think you are right about the glitter...i do leave a little path of it where ever I walk so I am still shedding! lol!!!

Very very well done hon, I'm impressed. I obviously need a dose of whatever it is you're on because you are doing so very well x

Fantastic weight loss Jen. Amazing considering Christmas.

You are a total inspiration.

still hoping for a drink with you all on the 2nd....

can you pm me a mobile number for you (I have Sandy's) in case I can make it.

Rosie xx

I will keep it going for TEAM 2!!! YEAH!!!:) Thank you honey xx

well bloody done hun! yas brilliant :D xx

Wow! Well done Jen! You are doing so great! I'm so proud of you chick :) xx

Back