Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Thats good taking things slowly Jen. Now hows it going for this week will team 3 be whipping the others do you think?

M

Team 3!!!! TEAM TWO all the way M! We are on fire!!! lol! I dont think anyone can stop us!! Simply the best...better than all the rest!! :D lol!!
Hope youre having a lovely day!!
I am just going out for dinner, looking forward to it. Been saving all week! :D

Trying to take things one step at a time, dont want to rush into anything! :8855:

NO NO OAT CAKES!! 1 point each...how ridiculous! Ach youve brought back my oat cake rage!! lol!!

I am sitting cringing at big brother!!

Thank you honey!

How mental is coolio!! why is he going on about beating up woman!! He is really annoying me!! That singing was so bad lol!! Poor Michael Barrymore!!

Jen, I thought you were an intelligent woman! Celebrity Big Brother?????? That's worse than soaps. Get panorama on now!!

Team 3!!!! TEAM TWO all the way M! We are on fire!!! lol! I dont think anyone can stop us!! Simply the best...better than all the rest!! :D lol!!
Hope youre having a lovely day!!
I am just going out for dinner, looking forward to it. Been saving all week! :D

Thought you said everyone was skint ;) Off to F&Bs at the quays with the really cute waiter????? I would if I didn't live so bloomin' far away

Now M, there's a bloke that's worth stalking :D

we can all go stalk him in march.. he is B E A UTIFUL!

Thought you said everyone was skint ;) Off to F&Bs at the quays with the really cute waiter????? I would if I didn't live so bloomin' far away

Now M, there's a bloke that's worth stalking :D

It was a secret date so didnt have to pay!! hee hee!! Obv took him to the Frankies at Xscape, could have the cute waiter seeing me with another man!! ha ha!

lol Jen! Too right! Hope you have a good weekend :)

Have a good weekend missy! I will ;) x

hey Jen tried catching you on le msn but you're obviously not on.. hope you had a good night out last night and good luck for the mora's WI xxx :)

It went really well,he has such lovely eyes! lol!! although we were at Frankies and he wanted a desert. So I said, oh I cant have it, weigh in etc, need to be good but obv didnt mind if he wanted to get it. so he got it...and he mmmmm'd and aaaa'd at every mouth full!! How rude is that!!! He was dead funny doing it tho, so he is forgiven! (Plus he ordered the Bannoffi sunday when he hates bananas so nearly chocked when he got one! ha ha!! How i laughed...obv when he started to turn blue I helped! lol)
everything going well for weigh in tho!
Today had a chicken pasta bake - 5.5 with a bag of brocolli and carrots! :) C'MON TEAM TWO!!!! lmao!! Far too competitive! Its just not healthy!! ha ha!

yay go team 2!! good luck with your WI hun, I'm sure you will do well!

was that a full bag? like one of those massive frozen bags? LOL :D

was that a full bag? like one of those massive frozen bags? LOL :D

It is a steamed bag, birdseye I think make them. You get 4 bags for £1 in Asda. They are really nice. You dont get a lot in them, but theyre good for lunch and only take 3 mins in micro.

ohhhhhh i know what you mean! :D only 25p each? thats brill i might pick up some :) i buy the big backs of broccoli from sainsburys and i end up eating the whole bag.. do you think if i ate enough it might get to pointed stage?

I have often wondered that, I have came close to eating a whole bag of broc before but the aftermath was a nightmare! If I coughed, laughed, stood up, sat down ANYTHING the bottom burps were flying about! Not doing that again! lol!!
The huge bags annoy me, cause I normally microwave it and you cant really keep half for the next day when you do that. Suppose I could cook them in a pan but that would give me a dish to wash! :D lol

my thoughts exactly.. good thing we were born in the years of microwaves! :D

Jen my lovely you look HOT! how about a date with me? :D forget your banana eating boy.. i'm better i swear :D

Oh, didn't realise it was a date last night - so I guess Evan has been given his marching orders? clearly you would have handed back the Christmas presents he bought :D

Oh, and by the way, your new photo is.....what's the word I'm looking for....oh yeah.....STUNNING ;)

I have often wondered that, I have came close to eating a whole bag of broc before but the aftermath was a nightmare! If I coughed, laughed, stood up, sat down ANYTHING the bottom burps were flying about! Not doing that again! lol!!
The huge bags annoy me, cause I normally microwave it and you cant really keep half for the next day when you do that. Suppose I could cook them in a pan but that would give me a dish to wash! :D lol

Thats brilliant. Since restarting Wed I have been eating loads of veg and my tummy is making so many noises it's embarrasing! lol... x

Back